one

one || he hates you, you love him!

𐐪𐑂

"You stupid Choi!" A sudden loud voice exploded through the halls gaining the attention of multiple students passing by, all eyes going in the direction of an angry red head. Those who were in the way of the fuming male immediately backed away and made a path for him as if they were in the way they would be punched and dragged.

The male was drenched and soaking wet from water, his hair was damp and had small droplets of water dripping down as his face was shining in the light slightly due to it. His shirt was slightly see-through and his shoes made a slight squeaking noise due to the water.

Multiple people began whispering watching the angry male walk by, his eyes were darkened as his jaw was clenched tight showing his jawline. The veins on his neck and forehead were visible and his fists were curled up, the nails digging into his palm.

"Seoho move out the way!"

"Why is he angry again?"

"Wanna bet it's Beomgyu? He must've pulled another childish prank."

"Taehyun left him with a broken arm last time!"

Students' whispers were heard that did not go past Taehyun, he was too angry to yell at them. His eyes finally landed on a specific raven-haired male who turned around and smiled cheekily at Taehyun.

"Tae, please! It's okay!" A sudden voice behind him grabbed his wrist pausing his movement, Taehyun looked behind him and gave Kai a dark glare. "Let me go! He deserves it!" He yanked his wrist away and marched up to Beomgyu.

"Has my darling Taehyun finally come to talk to me?" Beomgyu spoke with a smirk when Taehyun came up to him, just angering the red hair even more. "Hey! The color on your face matches your hair color!" Beomgyu pointed out extending his hand out to ruffle his hair.

Taehyun quickly grabbed Beomgyu's wrist and harshly threw it back. "Don't touch me! Stop acting innocent you dick ass." He said rudely.

"Why are you so angry my dear?"

"You know what you did Beomgyu!" Taehyun said frustrated and angry. His mind was clouded with angry thoughts and all he wanted to do was shove the stupid idiotic ravenette into the lockers and bash his head into it until his whole face is disfigured.

"You," Taehyun growled as his fists made their way onto the collar of Beomgyu's shirt, wrinkling the fabric due to his tight grip. "You put a bucket of water above the classroom door on purpose you shithead! You knew I was in there!" He said before slamming Beomgyu into the lockers.

A loud groan left Beomgyu's lips, his eyes squinting slightly from the sudden pain in his back. "You're going to give me back pains." He said completely ignoring what Taehyun just said, making Taehyun infuriate even more.

"Don't ignore what I just said, Choi! Why the fuck did you have to pull your childish stunts- You ruined my fucking notebook!"

"Then get a new one." Beomgyu shrugged before feeling a hand wrap around his throat, cutting off his air pipes. Taehyun scowled in pure annoyance as his eyes were filled with hatred and rage.

Students started taking their phones out and recording, some standing there with expressions of joy or concern. Yet none of them dared to make a move to try and split the two boys apart.