Awakening of the Red Eyes

*thought/thinking*
YELLING/SHOUTING
"talking"
'texts or phone call'
A/N (author's note)

(A/N btw my first language isn't english so might be some grammar mistakes here and there)

Our protagonist izuku midoriya and his mother inko midoriya are waiting for the doctor to announce izuku's quirk"Sorry to tell you this miss but your son he cannot develop a quirk He is quirkless".Shocked by the news izuku drops his All Might toy.Inko asked the doctor why is he quirkless "both me and my husband have quirks so why he doesn't he has a quirk"?Inko asked concerned for her son and his dream, the doctor said "well he has a extra joint in his pinky toe and by our research and studies we have found out that the people who have quriks doesn't have need this extra joint so that's why he doesn't have a quirk".Unknown to them the boy with green hair felt pain in his eyes due to the sad news but he ignored it.

Then inko picked up the All Might toy that izuku had dropped earlier and then picked him up and thanked the doctor for his time and then left for their car and went their way home and the drive on the way to their home was silent and inko was worried for izuku and izuku was thinking can he be a hero without a quirk.

After the duo had arrived home izuku directly went to his room to watch the his favorite video of All Might saving people.After a few minutes inko went to izuku room to check on him and she saw him watching his favorite All Might video and crying watching it and he turned around to see his mom.

Inko P.O.V
I saw izuku turn around and then I saw his eyes red with two comas around it. I freaked out for a moment "I-Izuku dear what happened to your eyes they are all red".I asked and he got confused and asked " "W-What do you mean mom".He asked confused then I took him to the bathroom for him to see the mirror after he saw the mirror he said "I-I HAVE A QUIRK, MOM I HAVE A QUIRK"he yelled and then I told him calm down and "we'll go back to the quirk doctor again tomorrow to check out your quirk, so now go watch T.V. and I'll go and cook dinner".

-------- TIMESKIP TO IZUKU AT NIGHT AFTER IN DINNEE HIS DREAM-----------

"Ah where am I". Izuku said "Hello there" An old man said with three wired eyes"w-Who are you a-are y-y-you a v-villain" Izuku asked sacred by the old man then the old man said "My name is hagaromo ōtsutsuki also known as the sage of the six paths and no I am not a villian and place is your mindscape".The old said" Sage of the six paths? Like the one in those shinobi story books, mom told me about? Izuku questioned hagaromo then hagaromo said "Yes I am the sage of six paths from those shinobi history books".Then izuku questioned him "Why am I here"? Then hagaromo said " I am here to tell you about your red eyes known as the SHARINGAN and also you are the third reincarnation of Indra ōtsutsuki and Ashura ōtsutsuki they were my sons".

"What does reincarnation mean sir".Izuku questioned. "Ah forgot you are still a child, oh well just tell your mother that your red eyes are called sharingan and if she asks who told you that just tell that the sage of six paths did. Now wake up its already morning".Hagaromo said

(A/N if you guys want me to add something just comment it)

------------TIMESKIP TO IZUKU TELLING INKO ABOUT SHARINGAN AND WHY BECAUSE I AM LAZY--------------------------

"Your red eyes are called sharingan and the sage of six paths told about it".Inko questioned confused about how does izuku a has a kekkei Genkai not any kekkei Genkai but the sharingan of the UCHIHA'S

(A/N people know about the shinobi era its Japanese history and quirks are a from a kekkei Genkai. A person with a quirk cannot to use chakra as they wish and yes quirks use chakra as fuel)