Mangekyou

*thought/thinking*
YELLING/SHOUTING
"talking"
'texts or phone call'
A/N (author's note)

(A/N BTW  izuku and bakugo/katsumi know each other and they are best friends she doesn't know about izuku's powers yet and inko lebeled izuku's powers a energy manipulation quirk because she doesn't want him to targeted by villians)

TIMESKIP 8 YEARS LATER

Izuku has been training with hagaromo over the years and his chakra reverses have gotten around hashirama around his 20's. He learned many jutsu, he is prodigy like Itachi. It's late at night and our protagonist is sleep, he awakes up after hearing some loud noises outside of people screaming and police sirens. "What the hell is happening outside" then suddenly the building starts collapsing "huh what th-a".

He out of the rubble and says " "W-What happened" In distance he sees Allmight fighting a villian and thoughts swifts towards his mother is *Is she safe and is she alright* he starts searching under the find inko/his mother and after a moments finds her bleeding and not moving *n-n-no this can't be happening* he checks her breath and and says while crying "m-mom a-awake u-u-up, m-m-mom t-this i-i-isn't a-a p-prank p-please a-a-awake MOM PLEASE WAKE UP".His eyes start to hurt and then changes into a eternal mangekyou shirangan

(A/N He is both Indra's and Ashura's reincarnation. So just like hagaromo so he doesn't need to get another person's mangekyou to unlock the elernal. Btw I don't own the image of shirangan I just found it on Google)

 Btw I don't own the image of shirangan I just found it on Google)

A giant humanoid skeleton forms around him

(I do not own the image just found it google)

The susanoo flys towards All might and the villain and he swings one its sword down on the villian killing him.

"HUH! What the? Ah your awake izuku". A pale man said " Orochimaru what did you do"? The boy questioned. "Oh I just put you in genjutsu in your sleep to awaken to mangekyou shirangan look".he pulled a mirror out of nowhere and izuku sees his EMS and smirked.

Flashback------------------------------------------

"Sensei is there a way for me to get stronger faster". Izuku questioned. "There is a way but your mother will not like it". Hagaromo said. " What is it". Then hagaromo said."I told you about orochimaru right"? "Yes sensei you did...... wait don't tell me". Our protagonist questioned. " Yes he will be able you to teach you about fuinjutsu and get a summoning contract and as well get your training started in senjutsu".

Flashback end------------------------------------