hell yea headcanon time babY

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. Wizard Cookie rushed to open the door, and Pure Vanilla Cookie stepped into the house. "Hi, Wizard Cookie and Custard Cookie!" "It's Custard Cookie THE III!" "Right..Did you two have a good day at school?" Pure Vanilla Cookie asked kindly, sitting down besides Wizard Cookie, noticing his notes he was spellchecking and rereading with his cat book to check his facts. "A Creative Writing project on cats? Lucky you, hm?" Wizard Cookie nodded and continued rereading his notes. Pure Vanilla Cookie looked at a clock nearby. "Oh, looks like it's dinner time! What shall we have?" he asked. Wizard Cookie and Custard Cookie contemplated, before deciding on "Stir-fried bulgogi, please, appa!" Soon the two were munching their plates of bulgogi, not even noticing their mother walk in until she sat down at the table with her own plate. "Oh! Ann yeong, eomma!" "Ann yeong, sweeties!" After what felt like only a few minutes, they had brushed their teeth, had a bath, and were tucked safely in their warm bunk bed, waiting for their father to come and read them their nightly story - Wizard Cookie unfortunately suffered from a lot of nightmares, and bedtime stories helped to keep his bad dreams away. Custard Cookie luckily didn't have regular nightmares like his older brother, but he enjoyed the stories anyway. Wizard Cookie could hear yelling, and whispered to Custard Cookie, "I think our story will be late tonight." "They're fighting again?" Custard Cookie whispered back, sounding tearful - perhaps he had heard the fight too. The yelling had reached an incredible volume, so Wizard Cookie ducked under his blankets clutching his head. He slept in the bunk that held all the bedtime stories, so he took the one they read last night (a story series about a little cat prince and his family; they loved the stories because the king cat and queen cat fought a lot just like their parents recently, and the little cat and his smaller brother were sad about it, like them) to read quietly. Finally the yelling seemed to stop, and someone was coming up the stairs. Pure Vanilla Cookie came and sat down in his usual writing chair. "Sorry, darlings... your mother was upset again. Now, where's the story?" Wizard Cookie gave it to him and put the last story back onto his shelf. Pure Vanilla Cookie read quieter than usual, which Wizard Cookie noticed and thought it must mean he was sad about the fights - and Wizard Cookie was sad about it as well, and his brother, and maybe his mom too... "Good night, darlings. See you in the morning." Pure Vanilla Cookie murmured softly, putting the book carefully back onto the shelf in order. "PURE VANILLA COOKIE!!!" shouted White Lily Cookie, startling the kids. Wizard Cookie began to cry, and so did Custard Cookie, but it might just be because Wizard Cookie had cried first. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM?!" she yelled, making Wizard Cookie sob harder. Pure Vanilla Cookie shouted back, "YOU MADE THEM CRY, NOT ME! YOU STARTLED THEM!" and Wizard Cookie sobbed harder than he ever had before, realising they were going to fight again. White Lily Cookie stormed up the stairs and came into their room looking furious. She slapped Pure Vanilla Cookie hard,  then yelled at the kids for crying; "WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" Wizard Cookie practically started screaming of misery, though it wasn't a real scream and more of a really hard sob.