Chapter 1: Long Day

**Taylor's POV**

"AGHHH!" I screamed as Michelle rolled around the floor in laughter. I'm gonna kill her. Yep. That's what I must do. No one, and I mean NO ONE, is gonna wake me up and see to live another day... Well no one but Michie... I kinda need her half of the rent... AND of course she's my best friend who I love very much. Yeah, that sounds about right.

You see, I had just woke up to Michelle pulling weird faces inches away from my face.

"Michelle!! Two seconds to run" I growled as  her eyes widen. She turns and runs as fast as she could out of my room, her long black hair flowing right after her. She's not really that fast, as she hates to run unless she really must.

I don't chase after her because I also hate to exercise or to do anything else that involes physical movement. And because I would have to get up and it's only like.... wait what time is it?

In one swift motion I pull the covers off my bed and get up. Walking to my closet where my bag and phone are.

As I open it and reach for it, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror hanging off of the closet door. And lets just say this; If big foot had a baby with a yeti, and that baby had a brown hairball, that is my hair right now!

I quickly grab my phone and checked the time. It read 7:30 am. Dammit. I over slept and now I only have until 8'o clock to get ready! I grabbed a pair TOMS, black skinnys, black underwear, a peach sleeveless floral print blouse with a white coller and a light coat.

I rush into the bathroom, take off my pj's and jump into the shower. I wash my face and body with my soap then put some strawberry scented shampoo on my hair. I rinse it off and jump out.

I brush my  almost-black brown hair that reaches mid-back. I put on my clothes and check the time. It read 7:47 am. Okay I still have like fifteen minutes to get to work.

I ran out of my room and down the stairs. Michelle was sitting in the living room watching the TV with her back faced against me. Payback time. I tip-toed right behind her and screamed "MUSICAL BATMAN"

"AGHHH" she screamed and fell of the sofa.

"I SWEAR I KNOW KUNG F- Taylor? What the hell! You scared the shit out of me!"

"That was for scaring me this morning. Bye I got to go." I yelled before I ran out of the room and out the door. I made my way to the where the elevators are and clicked down. I got out and ran across the lobby of my apartment building while waving to Valirie, the nice receptionist.

As I ran down the empty streets of London to my job at Mikki's Stop, the most famous pizza shop in London, I saw a fifty pound note on the floor! I grabbed it before anyone else could see it and examined it closely to make sure if it was real or not. And sure enough it was! I stuffed it in my pocket and as I was about to start my run again I noticed a street performer. I walked up to the man (well not exactly man, as he was about my age) and listened to his guitar playing for a few moments. He was playing 'Superhero' By The Script. One of my favorite songs! I reached into my pocket and brought out the money I had found earlier.

"Here you go sir. You played that beautifully!" I said as I handed him the money.

"Thank you Ma'am. I've been playing ever since I was a wee boy!" He said in his strong Scottish accent.

"Well I best be off. It was nice to meet you!" I said as I turned around and ran again. About two minutes later I was at the pizzeria. I checked the clock as I came in and it read 8:58 am. Wow I came on time after all that! I guess I'm just that lucky.

"Oh, hey Taylor! Just grab an apron and take tables 6, 8, and 10. Me and Lizzy got the rest." Alex said as he walked past the front door. He was one of my some friends that work here. We were in the same school since the 2nd grade. And he has always been like a protective brother to me.