Chapter 2:One Direction is weird

**Taylor's POV**

When we got to the car park, we walked past many expensive cars until we got to the long limo!!

"Woah!!" I said as I ran up to it and hugged it. The boys walked up to me and the limo laughing.

"You do know that you go inside not on top if it, right?" Said a chuckling Louis.

"Oh shut up, you big fat jerk face!" I said while sticking my tongue out at him. As I jumped in the back, I completely stopped half way through the door. I was fully aware that the boys had full view of my bum, but I don't care. The sight in front of me was amazing!! It was big and fancy like the ones you would see in a movie, but so much more!!

"Umm not to ruin you little moment but can you move so we could come in?" Liam said politely.

"But look at this limo! It looks more expensive than me, AND MORE!!" I said as I moved over so they can come in. There wasn't enough space for six so I stood up and layed down across all their laps. My head was on Niall's lap.

"Fancy seeing you here!!" I said with a fake surprised expression. He just chuckled.

"Wait! We don't know your name." Zayn pointed out. My bum was on his lap. The order from right to left was: Niall, Louis, Zayn, Harry, then last was Liam. Ooh! They don't know my name!! Time to have some fun!!

"The name is Flack, Albert Flack." I said in the James Bond way. Harry got really pale. And the rest just looked shocked. What? Did I say something wrong?

"Are you related to Caroline Flack?" Liam, Louis, And Zayn said at the same time.

"Your name is Albert?!" Niall said then looked at the rest of the boys.

"First of all who da flip is Caroline flack?" I asked them. "And second of all why? You likie?"I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Caroline is Harry's ex-cougar. And yes, I do likie!" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"SHE WAS NOT A COUGAR!! She was just really fit ok." Harry mumbled the last part.

"What is a cougar, and what does it matter how fit she is if she is a animal? There's no gym in the wilderness." I said in all seriousness. They stared at me for a few seconds then burst out laughing! Right in my face too!

"Fit...isn't actual...fit!!!" Louis said between laughs.

"Well if fit isn't fit then what is fit?" I asked while slightly confusing myself.

"Fit means hot or whatever you Americans say!" Zayn said.

"Well excuse me for not knowing British slang!" I said dramatically putting the back of my hand on my forehead.

"Well youare excused madam Albert." Niall said equally as dramatic. I burst out laughing at the fact that he still thinks my name is Albert.

"My name isn't Albert Flack you nincompoop!" I said as he just looked at me like I had two heads.

"WHAT?!?" He shouted.

"Yeah my name is Taylor, Taylor Johnson." I said calmly.

"Oh yeah that makes way more sense then Albert." He said in a American accent.

"Woah that was spot on!" I said in my best Irish accent. Then I remembered where we were and where we were going.

"You guys I think that we should get going before Michelle breaks something!" I said to no one in particular.

"But I thought she was stuck on the balcony?" Louis said.

"Oh belive me, she will find a way!" I said and they all chuckled. The car started to move and I gave the driver the directions to my house. But I stoped when I noticed that I should probably ask how she was doing. So I just decieded to call her. She picked up after about three rings.

"Yellow oranges?" She always answers weirdly.

"It's Taylor. I wanted to know how you were doing."

"Oh yeah about that...tehehe..."Michelle said nerviously.

"What did you do now?" I asked not wanting to know.

"OK well, I kinda maybe got out then got my haed stuck instead?" She said as more of a question than a statement.

"Only you, Michelle, only you!" I said shaking my head.

"What happened?" Niall asked curiously.

"Michelle got out of her little situation. Then she got her head stuck instead." I said amused. He laughed out loud catching the attention of the other guys that were on their phones.

"What happened? Why are you laughing?" Liam asked.

"Michelle got out then got her head stuck instead!" Niall said in his beautiful Irish accent. Wait....where did that come from?!? I can't like Niall already...can I? No I can't!!My thoughts were interrupted by Louis yelling "ARE WE THER YET??"

I looked out the window and that we were a couple of feet away from my apartment building.

"STOP WE'RE HERE!!" I screamed at the driver causeing him to stop out of nowhere and all of us jerked forward. And I fell on the floor because I was laying on their laps. I wanted to scare them so I acted dead and didn't move for a couple of seconds.

"OH DEAR LORD ARE YOU OK TAYLOR?!?!" Niall's worried voice called out as he got out of his seat and came over to me pulling me onto his lap. I decided to keep pretending so I just layed my head on his chest. DAMN SON!! SIX PACK AND TONED CHEST!!

I finally got bored after about more seconds of not moving.

"BOOO!!" I screamed in his face.

"AGHHH" he screamed and tightended his hold on my waist. We were now inches away from our lips touching just staring into each others eyes. But Louis had to ruin the moment by putting his hand on Niall's face and pushing him away from me.

"HEY!! What was that for?" Niall said.

"YOU GUYS CAN'T MAKE BABIES!! I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THAT KIND OF RESPONSIBLITIY!!" Louis yelled making me laugh at his childish ways, he was just like Michelle. Niall turned beet red while I on the other hand stayed the same color as before.

"Well you're barley responsible for any thing anyways. And plus I think you know that staring doesn't make babies! Unless your on mars! OR BABIE-VILLE!!" I said forgeting what we were talking about before that.

"Ok I think we should go now before she goes crazy...or anymore then usual." Zayn said pointing at me.

With that we a went inside the apartment building. I said hi to Leroy again then walked up to the elevator. The boys followed me to my flat and waited as I opened the door.

And what we saw was...just..WOAH!!

~*~*~*~*~

A/N: HAHAHA Cliff hanger!! well there you peeps go!! hope you liked it cuz it took like 4 hours to writ and come up with it!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!! I like to read all your comments!!

-FatimaXx