Character Information

NAME: M/n

AGE: 6 In earlier chapters, and 19 in the rest.

GENDER: Male

PARENT: Typhon
- Definitely not the best father, like most greeks. He sees his children as weapons, disposable, and nothing more, and those who he deems useless to his mission are shunned to a prison in the darkest corners of Tartarus.

SPECIES: Monster
- Though he somehow looks like a human.

CLAN: Umbra Witch
- After escaping his father, M/n somehow ended up being trained by two Umbra Witches.

POWERS AND ABILITIES:

ENHANCED PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:
- As both a monster and an Umbra Witch, M/n has amplified strength, speed, durability, and endurance.

NULLIFICATION:
- M/n has the ability to nullify all types of magic and powers, even that of the gods, Lumen Sages, and Umbra Witches.

MONSTROUS AUGMENTATION:
- Even though M/n looks like a human, he is still a monster. He can transform parts of his body to monster-like features, such as growing a pair of wings, transforming his hand into a fire-breathing hydra-like creature, changing his skin to scale, and other things.

TARTARUS FLAME:
- Being born in Tartarus, M/n has the ability to summon and mold the flames of Tartarus to his will.

BULLET ARTS:
- is the fighting style exhibited by the Umbra Witch with the combination of both melee attacks and gunfire. As an Umbra Witch, this is M/n main fighting style, using his four guns, named Midnight Roses.

DARK ARTS:
- Is the magic collectively used by the Umbra Witches, originating from their contracts with Infernal Demons, residents of the realm known as Inferno. M/n's main contractor is Beelzebub, 3rd Prince Of Inferno, The Prince Of Gluttony.

BEAST WITHIN:
- is a technique that turns the user into various animals. Transformations differ for each witch.
M/n's transformations are:
*Drake Within (A flightless dragon, that excels in speed and jumping.)
*Wyvern Within (a 2-legged winged creature resembling a dragon)
*Faerie Dragons Within (small draconic creatures with butterfly wings )
*Leviathan Within (A primordial sea dragon-serpent.)

WITCH WALK:
- The power to defy gravity and walk on any vertical or horizontal surface.

WITCH TIME:
- Is an ancient art used to increase a witch's speed. This grants the user heightened senses and allows them to move at incredible speeds, causing the enemies to appear to move in slow motion.

WICKED WEAVES:
- A type of attack that can be executed by powerful witches to summon forth Infernal Demons (or just their limbs) by using their hair as a conduit. Thought rather than just Arms and Legs, M/n also summons dragon heads through his wicked weaves.

INFERNAL SUMMONS:
- M/n, as an Umbra Witch has the ability to summon Infernal Demons he has made a pact with.

DEMON MASQUERADE:
- The ability to directly channel the power of the Infernal Demons through one's body, allowing them to transform into humanoid approximations of the Demons themselves.

DEMON SLAVE:
- One's ability to summon the Infernal Demons and control their actions directly on the battlefield.

DEADLY SIN
- This ritual is a forbidden practice of the Umbra Witches, that allows Infernal Demons to reach new heights of strength. Using their own heart and blood as an offering to anoint the chosen demon with the magic energies within, the witch performing the ritual can transform any summoned demon into a reflection of their true uninhibited strength with all new powers. M/n was thought to use this sparingly by his mentors.

LEFT EYE OF DARKNESS:
- A parting gift from one of his mentors. M/n has no clue how to use it, and little is known about its power. But M/n promised to keep it safe, till his last breath.

EQUIPMENT:

CLOTHES:
- His usual combat suit is made out of his own hair. except for his boxers, he still has some decency left, M/n can't say the same for his mentors though.

● UMBRAN WATCH: - A pocket watch he found in Tartarus, ever since then it has been, practically, stuck to him

UMBRAN WATCH:
- A pocket watch he found in Tartarus, ever since then it has been, practically, stuck to him.

WEAPON:

MIDNIGHT ROSES:
- Four guns with blades under their barrel, with chains that allow them to be thrown and retrieved, like a yoyo. The chains of the guns are attached to all four of M/n's appendages. He can fire the guns on his feet, using his magic.

-It was forged by Rodan for M/n as a gift.

MOTORCYCLE:
- M/n's main choice of ride. He uses his middle finger as a key for the vehicle. M/n can also use Witch Walk with his motorcycle, allowing him to drive it on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.

 M/n can also use Witch Walk with his motorcycle, allowing him to drive it on both horizontal and vertical surfaces

(P.S. Everyone is aged up here, Percy is 18, use him as a reference for the rest. I'm too lazy. I will also not follow the canon, though some of it might be hinted at. This is due to the reason of not being able to know how to write about it. The depiction of Typhon and other gods in this story might also be different from the canon. So sorry about that.)

(AND CUT!!!
Hey, look! Another book... haha... Hope you like your incarnation in this story. Yes, the weapon was drawn by me. Anyways, hope y'all doing fine. Bye!
-Skye)