ID 9

Jungkook looked at his hyungs with his blurry vision

Jungkook looked at his hyungs with his blurry vision. As Taehyung was about to talk, his phone rang. Jungkook looked at his phone and sees Jaewon's name pop up.

He grabbed his phone and walked out of the office, answering the call. The six are left there, sighing to theirselves.
"See, if you didn't argue with him that day, this wouldn't happen" Yoongi says, sighing.

"What? Him having a boyfriend or having this issue?" Jimin asks and Namjoon shakes his head.
"Jimin, what's up with you and getting all angry with Jungkook all of a sudden. Him having a boyfriend is not a problem, are you mad to find that he have a lover already... Are you jealous or something? Do you like him?" Namjoon says, sighing.

"Make up your mind, Jimin... You weren't like this before, in fact, whenever he hangs out with the 97 liners, you didn't have a say with it, right guys?" Namjoon says and they all agreed.

"You too, Taehyung... What's up with you two? If you guys didn't say that you don't like Jungkook, I would think that you two are having a competition on whoever gets to date him first... Gosh" Jin says and they all agreed.
"Let's go" Yoongi says, sighing.

"Jungkook... Are you okay? I'm so sorry for causing this" Jaewon says, holding Jungkook's hand as they sat in his car. The car windows are tinted so no one can see them.

"It's not your fault, Jae... I should've been more careful" Jungkook says, sighing.
"No... I should've confessed when we're in a private area... Gosh, I'm so stupid" Jaewon says and Jungkook looked at his boyfriend.

"Look, Jaewon... You're not stupid, yeah? It's both of our faults, we were careful... Bang PD told me to ask you if you're okay with our relationship being said in public, or should we just tell that it wasn't us...?"

"I'm okay with it if you're fine with it"