[ ☁️ ] Eyeless Jack | Male Reader

Requested by: @KaiserZone27
Genre: Fluff
Prompt: Jack has been feeling jealous lately. He wants y/n all to himself and finally speaks out his feelings, unable to bottle it up any longer.

——————

Eyeless Jack watched at y/n played video games with BEN on the living room floor. The living room was loud, not the most enjoyable place to be. Jack usually only came here when he wanted to spend time with y/n or sleep someplace other than his room.

Underneath the mask, Jack had a frown. Lately y/n — being the social butterfly he is — told BEN and a few of his other friends that he wanted to become closer with them. Y/N has been so caught up in spending time with his friends that Jack feels forgotten. He has felt like this for awhile now, but he hasn't spoke his feelings because he thought he was being overdramatic.

Though Jack couldn't help but let jealousy run over his body like a tsunami when BEN and y/n hugged each other in victory for winning their game. He could help but think..

'Why does BEN get hugs so easily, when I haven't received one in days?'

Jack crossed his arms angrily. He didn't think he was angry, even though he was. He tried not to feel this way, but he envied y/n's friends when he shouldn't. He was the boyfriend. They were boyfriends! He shouldn't feel like this!

When Jeff came around, patting y/n's back and ruffling his hair, he felt like he had enough. He got up from his chair and stormed away to his room, but it was as if y/n didn't even notice. That hurt. That hurt way too much.

—————

When Jack finally got some alone time with y/n, they were out in the dark forest together, looking for their assigned kills together. They had both been pretty silent, trying to focus on the task at hand; but something was eating Jack to the bone and he knew exactly what.

"Y/N..—"

"Shhh! Do you hear that?" Y/N quickly shushed, making Jack blink and slowly clench his fist. Y/N was listening, trying to hear if he heard footsteps.

Jack was upset. He knew they were on a mission, but now his boyfriend wouldn't let him speak?! He had enough, grabbing y/n's wrist a little harshly. This made the man finally pay attention to him.

"Jack, wha—"

"Y/N, I seriously need to talk to you about something." The hurt and anger was evident in Jack's voice. Y/N swallowed hard and nodded. He knew this was something Jack didn't want to brush off until they got back home. So he stood still and listened to his lover.

"Recently, you've been. . different. I know you've been wanting to be better friends with the others, but you're paying less attention to me. And I don't like that," Eyeless Jack stared at y/n for a reaction, but his unstable vision made it hard to see what y/n was thinking, so he continued, "I just feel like — as boyfriends — we should spend more time together. It feels like you put everyone over me these days. I feel left out, y/n."

Y/N listened intently, nodding his head every now and then. He softly bit his lower lip in guilt. He pulled Jack into a hug, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Jack. I didn't realize. I'll start paying more attention to you," y/n gently rocked them both from side to side. Jack held y/n close. Oh, how he yearned for a hug from this warm body. He never wanted it to end.

"Starting with tonight! We will spend all night together. How does that sound?" Y/N cooed, cupping Jack's masked cheeks. Jack nodded and closed his eyes. He pulled his boyfriend into another hug; who of course hugged back. Y/N kissed Jack's masked cheek before turning around. They still had a mission to complete.

After awhile of searching, y/n and Jack finally found their targets. It was a campsite. The seemingly teenagers sat around a campfire, and one of them held a slender page in her hands. These were in fact the targets.

They waited until the camp was asleep to strike. Jack's and y/n's killing style were different, but they always found a way to make it work.

Jack dragged the girl out of her tent, y/n already having his giant, double-sided hammer raised above his head with both hands at the ready. He slammed it down on her skull. He listened to the sickening crack and giggled. The other campers were beginning to wake, and the boyfriends knew they were going to have a lot of fun, finally killing together after what seemed like forever.

.

They quickly killed off the camp and hid the bodies. Jack opened his mouth to ask if y/n was ready to go back to mansion, but y/n cut in front of him before he even had the chance to speak.

"Let's keep going. Let's kill all night together."

To this Jack was slightly surprised. He thought about spending the hours away with y/n and he nodded, walking over the y/n as he took off his mask. Y/N was better than any kidney. Any night or any drug.

He wrapped an arm around y/n's waist and pulled him into a kiss. Y/N kissed back, smiling as he leaned his bloody body into Jack's. Jack felt good. He felt loved.

And he knew this was going to be one hell of a night as y/n grabbed his hands and drug him away into the darkness.