Warlock

It was a warlock. A actual warlock. Now warlocks are different that wizards. Warlocks do more advanced magic, and are quite young. While wizards are old and helpful. Warlocks are more like the riddle type. I looked at the warlock fighting a full grow troll with some type of magic. He was just shooting bolts of something and it was exploding on impact, he then performed a simple push spell, pushing the opponent away, he dodged a swipe from a stick of a troll and created a type of spear thing to pierce the troll. He was successful, but it was a real mess. He then did a weird spell, that caused the trolls to enlarge, he then made a bolt of explosive energy in his hand and shot it at one, exploding it, and causing a chain reaction, which killed most of them. They were only two left. One looked like the chief, the other like a simple warrior, but the warlock merely threw a bolt of explosive energy on him, and he died. He looked at the chief in the eyes, and the chief left, a hundred trees dropping after him. He looked at me with concern "You alright, prince?' He asks me and I scowl "I don't like being a prince" He smiles at me and extends a scarred and dirty hand "I'm Merl. Short for Merlen" I shake it "Dan Reaper. Dan if you wanna live, Daniel if you have a death wish, and Reaper if you wanna die a painful death." This seemed amusing to Merl, because he started laughing, but forces himself to stop "Right, Dan, I can't explain, because you'r took young" I frown at him and he continues "Your only twelve, I'll come back when your fifteen. I'll explain then" He says as he turns into smoke and fly's away. I look at Felix, who had gotten up and was now looking at me, I shrugged and we walked back to the castle, wondering what he meant, and how could this day get any more crazier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently it could. The second I flopped down on my bed, I heard my father come in and I look at him "What?" I ask him and he looks at me "Son, I'm going to give you something, that I was told to give you." I look at him as he pulls out a little necklace, with a phoenix in the middle, made out of pure gold and copper I take it from him and wear it, the second I did, it kind of glowed, but my father did not notice. "Now, I shall go. I will see you tomorrow, don't leave, and keep that with you always" He say's as he goes outside and locks the door behind him. I frown and lay down on my bed, wondering what he meant

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, my mom told me to close my laptop and write later, but I wasn't going to save and continue later, so I wrapped it up. As always, vote if you liked it :)