A Night Alone With Eddie (NSFW 😈) 18+

Eddie Munson x fem reader

Phew I did not hold back, girls

The first time you and Eddie did anything was at his trailer one night when his uncle was at one of his late night shifts. His hand was resting on your exposed thigh as you stared at his hand, hoping it would move around your leg a little. When you caught yourself staring for too long, you looked up at Eddie smirking at you as you lost your breath for a second.
"I totally can if you want me to, babe." You were speechless. All you did was nod your head in consent as he slowly began to move his hands closer to your groin. Fuck, you were sensitive your breathing already began to speed up.
Finally, his soft, long fingers were circling around the outside of your shorts, pressing the perfect amount of pressure on your clit.
You began to Moan, and Eddie whispered in your ear. "You purring like a kitten? Does that feel good?"
God damn. He knew what to say to make you drip drip DRIP.

Moments past and you could barely contain yourself. You wanted his cute lips on your cunt. You remembered you and Eddie were talking about sex on one of your dates and he had casually mentioned that he "Lived for eating pussy". You never forgotten what he said since.
"Take my pants off." You demanded quietly. Eddie gasped as he stared at you with lust in his eyes. "Ask and you shall receive, princess". He gently removed your shorts. Later, peppering kisses all over your upper thighs and touching then back of your knees with his soft hands. His thick wavy hair tickled some parts of your thigh. You burst into laughing out of nowhere. Eddie smiled that iconic Eddie sweet smile, "Are you ticklish, m'lady?" "No! Don't tickle me! I'm already so sensitive" you laughed.
"Oh right, I'll go back to this" He smirked and gently grabbed the hem of your underwear and slowly slipped them off, kissing your ankles on the way.
You saw Eddie's chocolate brown eyes stare you down as he lowered his mouth to your needy, wet cunt. As he landed his soft lips onto your folds, you let out an uncontrolled moan, louder than you expected. Eddie popped his head up for a sec, "ssshhhh, I know we're alone in this trailer, but I still kind of have neighbors. Gotta be more quiet, my dear.." "Sorry!" You whisper.

He continues kissing and licking your cunt, reminding you how good you taste in the process. He used his tongue to flick your clit lightly and oh! How powerful his tongue was. You had an idea of what his tongue was capable off when he did his famous demon face to taunt Jason in the cafeteria on top of a table.

You could feel your puss drip so much you felt a string of lubricant pour out of your hole and drip past your anus. A wet MESS your pussy was, and Eddie loved how he caused this to happen. "Jesus, you are very very wet for me, aren't you, sweet girl?" You sighed and nodded. He chuckled and dove his head back down and began sucking your clit. You've only had orgasms caused by yourself, you did not expect someone else, let alone a MAN to make you cum. You felt pressure build up in your sweet flower as you began to feel the sweet release of unadulterated pleasure. "Eddie! Fuck you're making me cu-OH! YES!" you grew loud again. "Ssshhhh, good girl." He thumbed your clit as you rode out your orgasm. "Yeah, cum for me, let it all out, sweetheart."
You began to catch your breath as Eddie wiped your juices on his Hellfire shirt, not minding it at all

Eagerness got the best of him and he immediately began undoing his belt, then remembered that you haven't really done this before with him. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry, do you wanna give me head? You don't have to if you don't wan-" "Come here" you interrupted grabbing his pants waistline, aggressively undoing his belt and taking off his pants revealing only his boxers.
You looked down and saw his dick was brick hard like a medal. He wasn't massive, but him having a huge horse cock wouldn't fit him oddly enough. He was averaged sized but you knew he would fuck you well that night.
"Oooo, eager for this cock to be in that pretty little mouth, lovely?" Eddie cooed. You slowly pulled down his boxers and saw his hard on spring out. Classic white man's dick. Pink head, with a veiny shaft. Circumcised.
You knew you gave head before, but you didn't respect the dick you sucked. Billy Hargrove. He was mean, controlling, awful to his sister, racist toward her boyfriend, and an overall misogynist. He was rough and you gagged so hard choking on his dick.  But, Billy was hot as shit, so blew him anyway. Your friend Max still holds a small grudge against you for sucking off her brother.

Eddie was different. He was charismatic, kind, compassionate, unapologetically nerdy with this special interests, cared for you as a friend, and loved you romantically. You could trust he wouldn't hurt you.

You begin to take Eddie's cock in your mouth with pleasure as you heard Eddie begin to moan loudly. "Oh, fuck, my princess! That sweet mouth feels amazing right now!"
Your mouth let go of his head with a pop as you looked up at him "And you told me to shush when you were giving me head". Eddie looked down and smirked at you. "I'm sorry, is that mouth supposed to be talking or on my hard cock, madam?" You rolled your eyes and continued to give him head.

You had complete control over his cock. You decided how deep you put it in your mouth and how fast or slow you slurped the saliva off his hard on. It didn't matter because Eddie was so happy to have his cock sucked by you. This didn't stop him from dirty talk though. "Oh, you're such a good girl to me, slurping my dick up like this...such a sweet girl for doing this to me." The way he called you these beloved pet names sent you into an orbit of lust. It's like you are his property in the upmost respectful way. He loved you truly and he deserved to have anything he wanted from you.

Eddie moaned some more.."Oh, shit, baby girl thatsogood! Hey, listen I have condoms if you wanna go all the way ton-" He and you were interrupted by the sound of his uncle's truck rolling on the grass by the trailer. Eddie panicked "OH SHIT! Put your clothes on! My uncle's home!"

You SPRUNG to your feet and immediately put your shorts and underwear on as Eddie frantically turned up the tv to make it look like y'all were just watching a movie the whole time. His uncle wouldn't  care that you were over. It's just that, who wants their guardian to catch them getting their genitals sucked??

His uncle stepped in and with no eye contact, said "Hey, kids..." and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat.
You finally caught your breath from the panic and turned to Eddie.
"It's late, I better bike home now." Eddie, still recovering from the close call, nodded his head fast and rushed to open the trailer door for you so you could walk out.

As you were unlocking your bike, Eddie leaned in and kissed your head. "I promise you next time, we can go all the way and like actually fuck or whatever"... you look up at him and smile..."Of course, my sweet metal head. Just give me a call on my telephone and I'll bike over." Eddie put his hand on your lower waist and kissed your cheek. "Goodnight, my princess" and immediately dashed back into his trailer as you rode off into the quiet Hawkins night.