Having their first time - Suna | Tendou | Ukai | Ushijima | Yaku

- Warning: none - 

- Warning: none - 

You never thought about sleeping with Suna. Although you'd like to sleep with him, you both don't seem to think the subject is too important. Because neither you raise the subject nor does he.

It's not of great importance to him to sleep with you. There are things that mean more to him, like waking up in the warm bed in the morning, turning around, and cuddle up to your even warmer body and sleep into the day until, at some point you bathe him with kisses to wake him up. Your loving smile when you wipe a strand of hair from his face to give him a good morning kiss on his forehead.

Of course, he would also like to sleep with you, study your expressions and watch you longing for him. Just that can wait for him.

But when you see all the girls throwing themselves around Suna in the away games and literally begging for his attention, you wonder if you are really enough for him. Actually, he is relatively simple knitted, but at such moments it is difficult for you to read his mind.

Because Suna doesn't talk much, he is rather thoughtful and translates his thoughts into deeds. But he is also attentive, analyzing you like his opponents in volleyball. He doesn't miss your thoughtful look, so he leaves the girls in front of him and walks over to you.

"Do you want to stay at my place tonight, sweetie? We'd have the house to ourselves for the weekend. Could just lie in bed, watch movies, eat sometime and then sleep again." The voice of your boyfriend gets you out of your thoughts, who leans down to you with an almost bored look.

You feel the worries that accompanied you earlier fall from your body and answer him with a small nod.

When you arrive at his house, you eat something together, before spending a cozy evening in bed. Only with an old T-shirt from Suna on you and your panties you lie on his bare chest, while you already turn on the fifth episode of your favorite series.

Actually, everything is as usual when you spend a lazy weekend, but you want to show him that you are ready for the next step with him.

Reluctantly, you begin to touch the muscles of his stomach with your fingertips, while you notice how your face gets warmer and warmer and your heart starts to beat faster with excitement. But even as you stroke his sides down to his pelvic bones, you don't hear a sound from him.

You can't tell if he likes it, or if he might not have noticed, because your head is turned away from him. For a moment, self-doubt comes back to you as your touches slow down and you ponder whether he really loves you.

Only the laughter of the characters can be heard in the background, neither your voice nor his. You take a deep breath, try to calm your now almost painfully beating heart as you lean aside, lean on the mattress and sit on top of Suna.

The duvet rustles slightly as you move while you straighten up and look into his closed eyes. At first you think he's asleep, but when your hands are off of his upper body and he feels your weight on his stomach, he opens his eyes a slit.