𝟏

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒| 𝟐𝟐.|𝟏𝟱 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
-
"I know you fuckin lying!" Tae, my hairstylist laughed while straightening my blonde lace wig that i got installed yesterday.

I don't know why he's acting surprised. I had told him that this guy I was currently talking to had told me that he loved me..and I told him that I loved me too.

Only because we JUST started talking 5 weeks ago. The hell I look like telling him I love him that quick?

Hell no.

"Jayda you are something else hoe!" Dess, my best friend joined in. Ok but why they acting like what I did was wrong? I think NOT.

"Not too much on me" I playfully rolled my eyes before a smile made it's way to my face from the two of them laughing so hard.

Me and Dess met in high school so since then we've been really close, sisters almost. I met tae through Dess when she introduced us so I could get my hair done. Every since all three of us have been together. You could say we were best friends.

But anyways if I didn't mention already, tonight we're all going to this club that everybody's poppin out at. It's been all over social media so we thought that we would go. I mean, why not?

"Ok I'm done hoe" Tae said grinning at his work. Mhm i know I look like a bitch, yeen gotta tell me.

"You did yo thang with this one tae tae!" Dess hyped him up. One thing about us is that as best friends, We're always gonna support each other. No hating ass bitches over here baby.

"Anyways, i'm going home to get ready" I said standing up from the chair and ran my fingers through my curls looking in the mirror.

After I seen both of them nod their heads signaling "ok", I left and headed to get ready.

𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟗:𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐌
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

"I look so good" I mumbled, staring at the pictures I had just posted on my instagram. Being a bad bitch sure do feel good.

(A/N: Ignore the person in the back seat. Use your imagination and act like it's ain't there.)

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 •𝟑 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

Liked by arrogant_tae123 and 378,63 othersJaydaCheaves - I'm HER

JaydaCheaves - I'm HER.. i don't need nobody to vouch for me❤️.
Hair: @arogant_tae123

View all 156,255 comments
therealkylesister - pretty asf😍😍

Indiaroyale - 😍😍😍

arrogant_tae123 - too sexy😘

jaydagotafatass_ - sittin pretty😍🥰🥰.

DessDior - Big Jayda!🤩

Dess and Tae decided to ride together while i took my own car. Only because I don't like to wait on anybody. If I wanted to leave I was gonna leave.

And ain't waiting on nobody to do it.

Once we both parked our cars next to each other we got out of the car and started to make our way towards the building. The music was getting louder and louder the more we walked inside. Everybody and they mama was in this bitch!

When we got to our section Dess ordered us some drinks. We drunk, danced, I even interacted with some fans. I can't even lie, we was lit as hell!

I bent over and started twerking which caused the fans to scream and hype me up. "Let me stop" I laughed before sipping some more of the Hennessy I had in my left hand. I love my fans, I mean yea they can be nosy as hell when it comes down to me doing thinks on social media, especially the shade room but other than that they actually cool ash.

 I love my fans, I mean yea they can be nosy as hell when it comes down to me doing thinks on social media, especially the shade room but other than that they actually cool ash

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌

I was currently sitting at the bar enjoying another glass of liquor. My 4th glass to exact.

Can you blame me though? I'm tryna get lit as a bitch tonight!

I was just scrolling on my timeline on instagram and taking sips of my liquor here and there until I had got that feeling again.

I didn't know if it was just hot in here or if someone was watching me because that's exactly what it felt like. I've been feeling like this for the past 10 minutes but I just brushed it off.

Now I'm staring to get a little worried..

I took my eyes off my phone and turned to looked around the club spotting Tae and Dess still sitting in our section.

"Ahh!" I jumped when i turned back to be met with a male who was standing beside me, a little too close for my liking. I put my hand over my chest trying to calm my breathing.

The man looked over at me with a confused expression on his face. Probably confused on why I screamed.

Shit..my bad my brother😞.

"I'm sorry, you just scared me" I chucked looking at the man who looked..extremely familiar. Just can't put my finger on it.

"You good ma" He spoke with a thick Chicago accent. He had dreads, mostly black but some brown. He was also nicely dressed.

Attractive.

The feeling of someone watching me went away causing me to relax from being so tense. I drunk the rest of my liquor and got up from the chair to walk back to the section but was stopped by feeling someone grab my arm.

"So you don't remember me jay?" He smirked, looking straight into my eyes.

It felt as if everything around me just froze when I realized who was standing in front of me. I knew exactly who he was.
-
TO BE CONTINUED
-
How y'all feel about this chapter?
Opinion on characters so far??

Vote and comment!
LLV💙