CHAPTER 12

TIMESKIP 1 MONTH...

Winter and NingNing could be seen talking to each other at their usual spot, seeming to play some sort of hand game while waiting for the older two to arrive for lunch...

...

...

"Hi stalker."

Karina jumped, whipping around to see Giselle staring at her with a smirk.

"Me?"

The Japanese girl chuckled, "who else would I be talking to?"

"I'm not a stalker though."

"Says someone who's staring at two girls from afar, body pretty much hidden behind the corner of our school building."

Karina rolled her eyes, "I was gonna go to them."

"When? After you were done drooling over Winter?"

The older girl smacked Giselle's arm, "yah, I was not doing that."

"Ohhh I get it, are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous?"

"Because your jagiya~ has her full attention on NingNing and not you."

Karina flustered up, "w-what, no! What about you?"

Giselle smirked, knowing well that the older girl was lying, "what about me?"

"Are you jealous?"

She shrugged, "not really no, your jealousy's pretty obvious though unnie."

"No it's not!"

Giselle waved her comment off, "yeah yeah sure whatever you say unnie, let's just go to them before they catch you staring at them."

Karina huffed at the Japanese girl, following her with crossed arms as she grumbled under her breath.

The two younger members heard their unnies coming, and so they stopped their game to wave at them.

"Hi unnies~"

"Hey you two."

Giselle waved, "wassup hotties."

Karina and Winter scrunched their faces up at Giselle while NingNing just shook her head, chuckling at the older girl's antics. The four of them continued on with their lunch as if nothing went on, although to Karina, it seemed as if Giselle was purposely spending more time with Winter to see if the eldest would make a move.

She did want to make a move.

But her fear was too strong, so she stayed in her spot, staring at the two best friends in wanting...

....

...

...

...

"Why'd you look so sad during lunch?"

Karina glanced at Winter as they walked to the older girl's bedroom, "I did?"

Winter nodded, "yeah, you were frowning the whole time, did someone say something mean to you?"

Karina weakly laughed and scratched the back of her neck, "no nothing like that, I was just worried about our uh... math test..."

Winter raised her brows in bemusement, wondering why Karina was so worried when the test was in two weeks.

"Oh... I see. Want to study then?"

"Uh- sure!"

The two settled down on the floor, gathering whatever they needed to study, leaving the door a crack open so Karina could hear if her parents needed anything from her. The two began to study, both of them deep in thought for the first few minutes, only to slowly lose interest due to the topics being things they learned multiple times.