Not What She Expected

Finally it was time to get out of here I said. Cam says after 3 months and I say yeah I know it's been forever so as we walk to the door just as the sliding doors open there's ally at the door crying her eyes out we go outside she she hugs cam she is crying to the point she can't breath we sit and calm her down a little bit and ask her what's wrong she takes a Deep breath in and out and says Cameron my brother and stops there she couldn't say another word Cameron says what's wrong with him ally says Cameron my brother my brother is in the car I drove him here he... She stops and cries Cameron gets up and shoots for that car ally's brother in the back seat screaming crying bloody and I open the door it was locked she locked the keys inside the car but Cameron wouldn't stop until he was in that car he smashed a window and jumped through climbed back to him and asked him Tyler what's wrong he looked down only to see his leg cut open and bleeding he starts to cry picks him up and runs inside while carrying Tyler they rush him in as ally's fights to follow but Cam's hold her back she falls to the floor screaming and crying me Hayes Nash Cameron and ally all wait in the waiting room for the next 4 hours finally the doc comes out and says Johnson? Ally and cam run to him as me Hayes and Nash stay behind when all of the sudden ally drops to her knees and cries and cam try's to help her up she runs to the room to find Tyler laying in a bed watching TV and when they see each other Tyler yells ALLY and Ally runs to him and hugs him 2 weeks later Tyler is released from the hospital and is perfectly normal again with 5 stitches down his leg Ally was so relived she really wanted all of us to be okay finally we all started getting our lives back track.