qThe Big Question

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I wake up to the sound of my alarm at 11 in the morning shut off my alarm and lay there for a few minutes grab my phone off the charger turn over and hit the home button to turn on the screen 3 texts I unlock my phone 1 message from Allison another from Shawn and another from mom mom says "Hey sweetheart had to work early today until later tonight left $20 on the table for you and maybe a few friends to get pizza or something ill keep in touch love mom" read Allison's it said "hey gurl we should chill later at the fair? wanna go?" I reply "sure I meeting Shawn there at 2 he wants me to go he is bringing three of his friends can't wait see you their" and finally I read Shawn's it says "you awake sweetheart" I reply "I am now" right away I get two messages ally says "Okay I'll see you there" Shawn said " I can't wait to see you" I reply to Shawn "well I gotta go get ready I'll text you later I'm leaving my house at 1 to go get my friend and then we will be there"

I hop into the shower and by the time I get out its 11:40 and I pick out a really cute outfit skinny jeans with a tucked in white tank top with my Shawn crop top over it and my Jordan's I Got dressed then did my make up pink lip stick with pink eyes shadow pink blush eyeliner and mascara then I warm up the iron while its warming I blow dry my hair and eat a sandwich then I curl my hair clean my glasses put them on and go back to my room I get a text from Shawn. He says "can I ask you this question at the fair it's a really important question😉" I reply "yeah sure" he says "what are you going to wear" I send a pic he says I look cute I say "thanks" as I'm walking into the kitchen Listening to Shawn sing I'm thinking to myself what is he going to ask me at the fair?.