Hospital Visit

CRASH!!! The car gets smacked on the passenger side of the car and we get smacked from the back Nash grabs Sky as Hayes falls out of car because the door came off to the car and I was lying on the dash board and Shawn is crying his eyes out all bloody and asking if I was ok I never responded nash picked up sky got out of the car called his mom to pick up sky and called 911 shawn and nash ride in the back of the ambulance with me who was awake but confused and Hayes who was unconscious.

We finally get to the hospital they rush hayes in first and all of the sudden I pass out and smack my head to the floor they rush me in and Shawn was yelling and crying wanting to come in nash holds him back as he cries. for the next 3hours nash and Shawn walk back and forth nervously scared for there life finally the doctor comes out and asks them to come in me and Hayes are in the same room I'm awake but very confused and Hayes is awake but unresponsive and just keeps looking around as Shawn's runs to me and asks me if I'm ok I get scared and start to cry the doctor pulls shawn away and tells him to go easy with us Jayda got a concussion and is very confused hayes has a concussion also along with a broken foot nose and jaw he sits next to me and starts to cry and just hugs me nash starts to cry and hugs me and then Hayes he starts to cry and so do I I see hayes laying there on the bed and I quickly get up to hug him and cry the doctor says she will remember the last person she saw so by her hugging hayes I think she saw hayes last before she passed out shawn starts to pray and I fall asleep and the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep was sky crying for me and Hayes as we were lying on the group after the crash.