B.I.O

Jermaine Lyon:

Age:26 Born:1989/12/03

Age:26
Born:1989/12/03

Hight:6' 2"

Parents
Father: Lucious Lyon
Mother:unknown/Dead

Race:light-skin

Skills-Great musician,cunning ,very intelligent,funny,calm minded ,always the peace maker between the family even cookie,can be intimidating,knows how to fight

Love interest:(y'all pick it can be literally anyone so go ahead)

Background:his real background in story but musical background is different when he was 21 in 2010 he released his first song My Name is after that song blew up he went to the studio and in that same year released the J.Cole which made headlines for the the horrible ,crazy and brood and a new take to a generation getting soft when this album released it was instant hit to any kid and went platinum thats when luscious came to his son and signed him to empire where he released even more music that hit platinum and then Jermaine second album came out when Jermaine was 23 in 2012 The Jermaine Lyon album again it made even more noise then the first with the words being said and things being done were even more crazy and outrageous but both album for multiple awards from Grammy to being performed on stage Jermaine was on top of the world but he didn't want it anymore he wanted to calm down the rage he had Inside was there but by the years went through the softer it became so he had to change it and then his finally major song in 2014 after many hits and hits he released The Way I Am which again made it to the top of charts and  another number one a mother platinum track and then Jermaine made an announcement and said he will be taking a break on hip hop this causes a roaring in the music industry the best was going under and the people wanted that Jermaine would at less beef with Drake after destroying careers that said he wasn't shit and in his first 4 years in the game many where defeated and destroyed he became a legend and had line up the wall with plaque but he left and was never coming back or was he ?

I KNOW IT MAINS EMINEM CAREER JUST ROLL WITH IT PLEASE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND

Alright I will end the BIO there just know you will find out more about Jermaine during the story so don't worry if you didn't figure much out here of his Origin you will during the story till next time bye✌️

-I DONT OWN EMPIRE OR THE SONGS JUST THE STORY-