Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Kring*

Her phone rings while melody was writting a poem about nature, entitled "Beautiful Glances".

It was her best friend, Tricia Mendez. 

"Hi Melody!" Greeted Tricia before Melody could talk.

"Hello Trica!" Answered Melody in excitement. Melody remembered that it was their class closing party.

"Hey! I'm glad you answered the phone! I thought it was at silent mode again. I can guess that you're writing a poem or song at this time?" Tricia said straightforwardedly. Not to mention, but Tricia is a bit talkative.

"Yes, I am writing right now" Then Melody giggled continuing "It's about nature, I entitled it Beautiful Glances" She said solemnly.

"I knew it! And I think you'll be doing that the whole summer!"

"Yes, what else would I do, right?"

"So by the way, are you available tomorrow for our closing party?" Asked Tricia.

"Ofcourse I'll be coming. I won't miss anything" Melody said with gladness talking to the phone.

"That's great! Well then before I forget, our classmates are requesting you to sing a song for us" Tricia said in a favored way.

"Hmmm....." Melody was thinking about it. 

"Please......" Tricia pleaded for her to answer yes.

"Ok. I'll be singing for everyone" She smiled wide up

"Thanks!!! You're the best" Tricia shout for joy. "Ok see ya there!" Then she hanged up.

Melody put her phone down and smiled with galdness. Her heart was very enlightened and her voice was very ready to sing.