Chapter 1

Chapter 1

This is the start of summer!

Melody Santos can imagine all the things she can do while classes are not yet starting. Sometimes her reverie lasted for 30 min. because of excitement. 

It was right for her to have her daydream sometimes because she desrves it. 

Melody has a very impressive voice. Her voice is like humming birds and more that professional singers. She's not self-proclaim. Melody dosn't want to post any video of her singing in youtube. She wants to show it only to her friends and relatives.

Her face is very angelic. She has sparkling eyes and her hair is thin, straight and silky. Her height is normal and so as her weight. She was almost perfect because of her face and voice. 

Melody is also kind and humble. She's very respectful and she's a kind giver. She's rich with loving parents and one cute little sister.

She's good in speeches and she can pronounce every word clearly. In school, teachers always pick her to be the lead character in plays because of her awesome skills in acting. She've joined contests in her town and sang for parties and other special occasions. 

Because she loves singing she wrote tons of songs made from her experiences when she's happy and sad.

Melody is smart too. She's focused with her studies and can balance it with her performances. She was never involve with suitors or any love relationship. Single since birth.

If you make look at her, she seems almost perfect.