20🍒 - HURT

"These beautiful marks will remind him and everyone whom you belong to."

~🥀~

AFTER SCHOOL

OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL BUILDING

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

"Noona! Where were-" Beomgyu stopped once he saw Jungkook holding you in his arms, helping you to walk. Running into your direction, he comes and stops in front of you.

You look up at him as he speaks. "Noona, did you hurt yourself?" Beomgyu says, his voice and eyes holding worry for you.

Sometimes it melts your heart when you see the care and love he holds for you in his eyes and everything, but right now your attention diverted from the younger to the guy beside you who spoke.

"No, she didn't hurt herself. It's just that she's having some trouble in walking because of some personal issues." Jungkook spat, his eyes holding a hard look but you somehow noticed the small smirk that he let out.

"But during lunch she was okay?" Beomgyu says in confusion, eyeing you both curiously. "It shouldn't corcern you." Jungkook spat, rolling his eyes as he walks past Beomgyu to the front with you by his side.

Beomgyu turns around, quickly jogging up to the both of you and stops once he reaches your side. "He's really rude, noona. I don't like him." Beomgyu whispers in your left ear in a baby voice, a angry pout present on his lips, and you try to hold back the laugh that was about to leave your mouth.

"Noona, are you free in the evening today? Let's go for coffee!" Beomgyu says in excitement, his eyes sparkling. Before you could even answer, Jungkook spoke on behalf of you.

"NO. She has alot of assignments to do, unlike you who's always busy in hanging out with friends." Jungkook spoke in a rude tone, continuing to walk while looking forward.

Beomgyu looks at you who was quiet all the time, and that's when his eyes fell on the dark hues on your neck which were visible from above as your first button was open, and that's when he understood everything.

Why you took so long just to find Jungkook, why you're always with Jungkook, he understands everything.

So you already have a boyfriend...

Why did you never tell him about your boyfriend? Because you were scared that you'll hurt him? Or you thought it's not important and shouldn't corcern him, just like your boyfriend said a while ago?

But finding it out by himself, hurt him a lot. Ignoring the painful ache in his heart, the lump that formed in his throat and the tears that consumed his eyes, Beomgyu lowers his head to hide his tears and painful expression before opening his mouth.

"N-noona, I-I think I should g-go now, have a good day a-ahead." Beomgyu tried his best to speak clearly, but sadly failed a little. Fastening his steps, he practically runs away from you, grabbing a cab and going home alone as IU said that she's going on a small date with her boyfriend.

A deep frown formed on your face at his weird behavior. "What happened to him? He was never the type to leave like this." You say, the frown still present while Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, tightening his hold on your hand.

"Let him be. He must have got the real meaning behind my words." He says, taking out his car keys as he unlocks the car which was standing in the parking lot. Opening the car door, he makes you sit on the front passenger seat and buckles the seatbelt.