Chapter 2

It's the first day of U.A!! I got up quickly and prepared for U.A. My mom and dad already left for work. I then went

 out of the door. I was walking down the road but I saw Izuku. Izuku and I then grouped

 up and walked together towards U.A. So I was training so much I forgot about asking you what's

 your quirk. He said to me. It's about the minecraft game I told you to play. I then explained

 everything about the game. about creative mode, survival mode, My crafting ability and immortality. That's so cool!!! Oh shoot. I checked my watch and saw we were about to be late. 

I grabbed my elytra and fire works and I spawned a pig and put a saddle on it and I attached a lead on it. Hop on the pig. I said. What are you planning to do?? He replied. Just hop on.

 He hopped on and I flew with the lead on the pig. this is actually possible in minecraft so don't hate me in the comments.

 I then flew and used a fire work to zoom towards school at a quick pace.

 We then landed in front of the doors and I quickly removed my lead from the pig and me and Izuku rushed to the doors of 1 - A.

 We then entered the class to see that the class hasn't started yet. And the guy with the stick up his ass and boom boom boy were arguing about a fricking chair..

It turns out his name was Tenya Lida which makes him a brother of Ingenium which explains why he has a stick up his ass

He started robotically walking towards us and started introducing himself.

We heard my name is Izuku Midoriya here my friend Y/N L/N. We were talking until...

If you're here to make friends then leave. I am Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher put your P.E uniform on and meet me outside in on  the training ground.

Time Skip

Hey you. You got first place. Throw this ball as far as far as you can with your quirk. Aizawa said to me. Can I use a certain method to launch it?? He nodded.  My classmates around where confused what I mean by that. So I built a good ol tnt cannon to launch the ball. So I dropped the ball in the cannon and I activated it and I put like 100 tnt in that 1 cannon to launch the ball super far. Step back. I said to my classmates. most of them did but Bakugo was a little to stubborn. What can this little thing d-. He was cut off when the 100 tnt exploded at once sending him flying hitting his balls on a tree. It shook the entire school but good thing he made the cannon out of obsidian. 800,000 meters. He said in a calm voice. In his brain: WHAT THE F*CK. 

That's so manly!! A red haired boi said. That looks fun!! R.I.P I thought. Fun?!?!?! huh?!?!? the person who get's last get's expelled. Aizawa said. But that's unfair!!  Uraraka brown haired girl said. Natural disasters, Power hungry villains the world isn't fair the job of the heroes is to make the world more fair. Aizawa explained.

Time skip by the way I'm only doing how Y/N does in the tests.

50 meter run.

I was there with in the right side and I was racing Bakugo. GO!! I drank a speed potion and ran and got a little more than Bakugo's score my score was 4 seconds not 1st but 2nd to Lida

Grip strength

I broke the machine. Oops. I drank a strength 2 potion. maybe I should've just drank a strength 1 potion. I also beated up shoji's record.

Endurance run

I got 1st since I can run as long as I want as long as I eat some food since there's no such thing as stamina in minecraft.

Standing long jump

I pearled it.

Side steps

I drank a potion of swiftness and tried the best I can but I got second to a guy named Mineta

Time skip The rest aren't that interesting

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE EXPELLED!! A purple haired boy said. And then Aizawa explained how it was just a ruse to make them go plus ultra.

712 words