Chapter 1

Right now Y/N was practically bouncing around the car along with Izuku because they're going to get their quirks today. Amazing right!! No not really, Today Inko ( Izuku's mom ) was driving them to the quirk doctor's office. the L/N's and the Midoriya's were childhood friends since middle school so Y/N's family asked Inko to tag along Y/N so he can know his quirk too.

Y/N POV

I'm so excited!! Maybe I'll get a cool quirk like All might!! My friend Izuku exclaimed. I didn't want to admit it but I was worried since I could be quirkless or a late bloomer. We were in the car driving towards the  hospital. Now now calm down. we're almost there. Izuku's mom said. 

Time skip.

Sorry kid it's not happening. the doctor said to my friend. Izuku dropped the All might figure he was holding. There must be some mistake right?? I questioned. Yeah me and Izuku's  dad have a quirk?!?!!? Sorry ma'am but there's no mistake. as you can see here in the X ray. Then the doctor explained to us about the evolution of the humans pinky and stuff. Now Y/N here has a quirk but he's a late bloomer. Izuku dropped the all might figurine he had on hand and he cried a lot on the way home. I tried to calm him down but it only worked a bit.

Time skip 3 years.

It's been a few years Our friend Bakugo turned on us and got corrupt by his powerful and flashy quirk: Explosion. I still don't have my quirk I tried to tell Bakugo about it but he ignored what I said I also tried martial arts and sword fighting so I can defend myself and Izuku from Bakugo and his lackeys. I tried to encourage Izuku too but he was too scared to train in the dojo's since he might get made fun of because he's quirkless. I also started playing a game called Minecraft it was an old game that stopped updating since 2022 and barely anybody remembered it. I liked the style of the game though. it was cool and the mechanics were unique. I tried convincing Izuku to play it but he was too focused on becoming a hero. I respected his reason for becoming a hero. But he needs to chill sometimes.

Time skip 1 day later.

Me and Izuku were walking towards school.

I'm telling you!! You should try minecraft out!! Sorry Y/N but as I said yesterday I want to focus on being a hero. Izuku replied to me.  Ok sure suit yourself. We then encountered a thug running away from the hero death arms. STOP RIGHT THERE THIEF!! He tried telling us to get out of the way because the villain  had a knife out and tried to stab me but I side stepped and grabbed his arm from the side and flipped  him onto the ground I then pinned him down using my left led trapping him. My working out and martial arts worked out. Hey!! Death arms yelled.

He's a hero with a strength enhancing quirk which allows him to have strength equivalent to a bulldozer.

You need to come with me for illegal quirk usage!! It's not illegal since I don't have a quirk and it's self defense he attacked me first. Fine I'll let you off the hook this time. Death arms then left while carrying the crook on his back.

Time Skip during when Izuku is going to graduate from Aldera high.

The teacher walked in with his hands on a stack of papers. Now that you all are 3rd years it's time to choose your career choices.

 The entire class groaned.

But I know you all want to be heroes!! Said the teacher as he ripped the papers up and threw them away.

 The entire class went crazy and were showing off their quirks.

Don't lump me in with the rest of these extra's teach. Bakugo said. He then jumped up on his desk. These extra's are going to be lucky to be side kicks to a bunch of D listers. He said again.