Chapter 6

We were in the cafeteria and I was stress  eating fried chicken.

 After the break midnight spun the wheel and it landed on cavalry. Midnight announced that the 1st place person has a 10000000 point head band. Everybody looked at me like a predator stalking it's prey.

 After the explanation people set off to find their teams. I went to find Izuku. Izuku?!??! I called out. I stumbled across Izuku with Ochaco and a pink haired girl.

 Hey Izuku can I join your team??? I asked. Of course!! Then we had our team of 4. So what's the plan?? Ochaco asked. Can I make a bed rock box around us?? Idk it seems kinda unfair. Izuku said.

 We explained our plans and it was time to go. The moment present mic said go we started running around the battlefield trying to avoid everyone but Todoroki's group found us.

 he started shooting ice at us but I we managed to dodge in time. I grabbed a trident with loyalty and threw it towards todoroki team the trident hit one of the point head bands and since it has loyalty it came back to me with the point band.

 I then splashed a speed potion on us and we ran away. Once we got away came Bakugo flying through the air and trying to hit us with his quirk. DIEE!!!!! I managed to knock him back using the trident.

 he almost got disqualified if it wasn't for Sero's tape catching him before he fell to the ground.

 Once that happened we started running again and the time was like 1 minute away from winning but the Todoroki team came. I spawned a bunch of enderman and gave them all some bedrock. Lida jumped up and yelled RECIPRO BURST!! He came speeding towards us but teleportation is faster that running. BEDROCK IMPRISONMENT!! The enderman started to teleport all around Lida creating a bedrock wall around him trapping him. TIMES UP!!

327 words

Sorry for the short chapter I was running out of Ideas