|| truth may hurt ||

(( TW: NSFW and orgy-like + mention of substances that may deteriorate one's mind )) P.S -some OC's for pure pleasure of mine
~

S -some OC's for pure pleasure of mine ~

~

"Let food be thy medicine. Thy medicine shall be thy food.", Douma thought about the infamous quote of ancient Greek doctor Hippocrates as his eyes glazed over the females that would soon be his meal. They had to be perfect, he thought. Their manners, voice, body, first impression... hey, if you are a third demon in power in Japan, you have the right to be picky.

And so he chose five out of the crowd, each special in her own way. "Oh well then, let me lead the way ladies~", Douma smirked and strode trough the streets, each girl grabbing either onto his shoulders or arms. Each girl looked special in her own kind of way, they were all beautiful. Their hair differentiated from black to blond to red to brown... their eyes too. No matter the nationality or race, if Upper Moon 2 pick you to be his meal, you ma'am, are beautiful.

Douma went with the girls to a fancy love hotel near the town's main avenue. It was said to be the one of the more famous luxury love hotels in this part of Japan, of course the staff would be wary of anyone that didn't arrive by a car and without an assistant or butler at that. "One night? That would be 145 155 ¥ (1000 €) sir", the cashier seemed shocked as Douma pulled out a big stash of money and threw it on the counter. "Even though I don't look like I have much, you really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover", Douma's fake pouty face made one girl hanging over chuckle. The cashier flushed in embarrassment and handed the key to the top floor room to him while bowing deeply, "I excuse myself for the rude manners, sir, I you need assistance I personally-"

"No, no. There's no need at all. Now, shall we get going, girls~", Douma's closed-eyed smile made all of the girls' hearts jump up to their throats and back in their guts. They cheered with excitement as they practically dragged him to the top floor, feathers and glitter left behind them.  "H-hey now, easy with that grip of yours-", this was something new to Douma. Even though he lured thousands of women into his trap before, he never played a tycoon. The feeling of lust on these women is stronger than he has ever felt before, it's acting like an opium to him, it makes him all fuzzy like the way he felt before... 'Money really does miracles, huh' , he thought while glancing at his fingers, almost every one having a big diamond ring on it. Who would have thought the drunk guy had this much wealth sprawled over him...

The door of the top floor room flew wide open as the five girls sprung in, one leading the blonde demon in, tugging onto his tie. The other swiftly locked the doors and soon enough, all six were laying down on the bed. "So... what are we doing now...?", Douma was in a conflict within his own head, should he just eat them straight up, or just enjoy himself and take a break from everything. The latter seemed appealing but their flesh oozed from various smells and aromas Douma just wanted so badly to taste. He reached out to one girl but the other interlocked hers with his hand much quicker than he anticipated. "Bunny, don't try doing silly things with us, we are the ones in lead", now it got to his head. This was all staged and it wasn't him that was a hunter, but him being hunted. How could this happen? The feeling of lust became even stronger or so he thought- was this even a hormone smell or just a weakening poison, wait what-