𝟒.𝐲.𝐞.𝐨. | 𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 | 𝐭𝐲
―――――――
"𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐲𝐝?"

TWO MONTHS LATER

𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭 wyd?

nun why?

𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭 finna slide drop the addy

pardon?

𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭 you heard me

well then🧍🏽‍♀️

1:30am
you started sharing your location

𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭 otw
read 1:30am

"what in the hell" i mumbled taking my bonnet off leaving my scarf on

what possibly could poet want at 1 in the morning 😏?

𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭 here
read 1:40am

"what the fuck that was fast as shit oh my lord" i started to panic

my parents room was on the opposite side of the house so i could sneak through the back door and make it back without them even noticing. plus they were dead sleep nothing could wake them up. i grabbed my phone and house key slipping my crocs on creeping out of my room. my heart was beating out of my chest i swear you could hear it.

————

"hi" i said lowly

"hi" he mocked me

"boy fuck you why you not at work?"

"i'm off today, you look good" poet said looking over me

"don't lie and not you tryna match me" i glanced over his outfit

he was wearing a black wife beater, a black nike jacket, some plaid pj pants, and what looked to be ugg boots. i was wearing a nike sweater, plaid pj shorts and my crocs. he looked at me chuckling before reaching in his center console pulling out a bag of weed and some papers.

"quit staring" he mugged me

"nobody staring fuck nigga" i rolled my eyes

"lying ass lil girl"

"ain't shit lil bout me" i flipped him off

"mmh i like that sassy shit keep doing it"

i-

no bs by chris brown played lowly in his car while he sparked the blunt taking a pull. i watched as the smoke swirled in clouds and he took pulls from the blunt. he passed me the blunt and i took it inhaling the smoke passing it back. soon enough the car was smoked out and i was feeling high. not to mention poet was looking good right now.

"you look good" i mumbled

"come're" he smirked

i leaned over the center console looking up at him before he grabbed my face connecting our lips blowing smoke into my mouth. i pulled away blowing the smoke out before kissing his lips again. i don't know if it was the weed or if i was just feeling extra bold right now but i was feeling myself.