Y/N visits Dweamy

Hi I'm Y/N and I'm an orphan which is why Technoblade (my crush) hates me🥺👉👈. My parents died when I was 0.69353794873738 seconds old but I was adopted by Captain Puffy who found me on the side of a road. I am 3'1 and have an hourglass shaped body. I am so petite one puff of air is enough to keep me full for a week.
I wake up and blink my rainbow multicultural crystal galaxy tea coffee orbs and put my rainbow Saphire cherry tea coffee mud dirt gold blonde hair into a messy bun. I put on my galaxy rainbow petite dress and I go visit my brother and crush, dweamy.
I heard that dweamy escaped from prison and I wanted to go find him to see his muscular body and handsom face🥵🥺.

Y/N searched for her beloved dream for days, months even. At time she wanted to give up but she knew that with the power of friendship (though she had none) she could do anything 🥰🥰.
One day she was in search for food. She went to a big dark quirky forest to find apples. She suddenly stumbled across Dweam, chopping wood down, probably for a house, as he's homeless. Anyways.
Y/N ran towards her love, her cherry coke dirt tea sugar galaxy milkyway magic unicorn hair flying in the wind. She grabbed onto Dream's leg because she is so short and petite she can't even reach his waist🥺🥺.
Dream yelped and turned toward Y/N, startled. As soon as she saw the beautiful girl, he puked cutely and ran away desperately.
Y/N saw all this open up in front of her eyes, and broke down crying for 2.34hrs and sang fight song 69 times.
Once she had wiped her blueberry rainbow glow in the dark fire shadow winter summer marbles, she heard footsteps behind her.
She turned her light, rosy, pink, freckled, velvety smooth, beautiful, petite teary face towards the sound from behind, she saw a gorgeously handsome man, tall and brunette.
He stared at her as if she was a lunatic from an asylum, but Y/N looked at him with love in her orbs🥰🥰.
This man was Wilbur Soot.