Chapter 1

A dark night with howling winds as telling that something big in happening.
In a cliff edge two figures can be seen if looked closely it can be seen that both are young man's in mid teens .one falling off while other is holding him trying to save the other one one can hear their talk if listen but clashing of swords are obsurcting it .
It can be heard
"Wei Ying " a hoarse voice called with much pain trying his best to hold the person falling off " hold on " lan zhan said as he was gripping the arm of Demonic cultivator to stop him from falling off the cliff.
As Hanguang Jun was holding him he saw a glimpse of a familiar sword.
He shouted towards the shadow,"Jiang Wanyin " " stop " who was none other than Yiling laozu's brother his shidi Jiang Cheng.
As Wei Ying heard the name and looked up to see his shidi holding his sword Sandu pointing towards him.
As their eyes met he could see many different emotions  in his shidi's eyes but the most seen emotion was anger.
Jiang Cheng looked at his brother his shixiong though he never said to him because of his inferiority complex but he has always in his heart cared and loved his shixiong who had always cared and protected him but right now he became the one who killed his sister.
He said ' Wei Wuxian ' Go To Hell ' with that he thrusted his sword towards cliff.
Crack ...
A sound came with that the rock started falling .

Wuxian saw this and jerked off his hands from wangji 's grip.
Wangji shouted with all his remaining energy " Wei Ying "
And wei Ying started falling with a slight smile he closed his eyes and scumbed to drakness..