Prologue

The above chapters can be seen as prologue..
There is a change in timeline..
The story will follow the original story line till Jin ling's one month celebration.

Hope you all will like it..
.............................................................................................................

BORDER BETWEEN THE NETHERLAND AND DEMON REALM

The sound of swords clashing can be heard in the barren land.
After the chaos tribulations and the birth of the fifth True God, God of space and time , being blessed by the Primordial Ancestor God , being the blood brother of chief goddess, Goddess of chaos , ShangGu . God Shen Ying . With his birth the original three realms has become six realm .
For millions of year the realms were in peace. But ten thousand years ago with the Rise of Devil Emperor the six realm has been in chaos.
And right now Shen Ying was facing the Devil Emperor Mo sha who holds the same power as the true gods .
He knew that they have been fighting for hundreds of year .. and the longer they fight the more death and destructive will happen..He had to end this .with that thought shen Ying gathered all the power preparing for the last attack..
Feeling the intensity of the power Mo sha felt fear he knew he will die if he didn't stop shen Ying now Mo Sha charged towards shen Ying with his devil sword shen Ying saw him but he couldn't move right now but just as the sword was going to stab him he saw a shadow coming and blocking him
Shizun I won't be able to take care of you from now.. "Chong Lin !!!! " shen ying shouted with pain .. with chonglin the tree deity's death the  trees of six realm started drying..
Shen Ying has never felt so much anger before now fueled with anger shen Ying gathered power faster more terrifying the space started to tear.. he attacked the Devil Emperor with all the power gathered Mosha tried to block the overwhelming power but fueled with anger and grief of a true God how can he stop it with clash of power the devil emperor was forced to kneel destroying his meridians and core making him lose the strength with the sword Eternity in his hand shen Ying stab it in Mosha body ,
But if the Devil Emperor died just like this how can he become the devil emperor..
With remaining strength Mo sha cursed shen Ying to suffer his worst nightmare..
Mo sha perished.
Shen ying became comatose since then .. his divine body being protected by his sword Eternity...

The remaining Gods sealed his body in serenity palace guarded by the divine beast serving the fifth True God ..