Chapter 2

Darkness..

This was the first thought wei Ying had when he opened his eyes.
"Where am I "
" I am dead" he thought and chuckled . finally I will have peace..

His soul started floating he didn't know how long he has been like that but suddenly a bright light shown, he was sucked inside by the light and that was the only thing he remembered before he lost consciousness.
'Uhh ' a groan escaped my mouth.headache and pain throughout my body I felt like I was going to die again from the massive pain. After an unknown amount of time the pain subdued And I slowly regain control of my body.

His long eyelashes slowly fluttered open and his beautiful silver phoniex eyes shown but those eyes were empty.

I turned around my head to look up.I saw a beautiful room made with purple rose wood, furnitures were placed simply but they had a unique yet elegant aura I felt warm and safe .I looked out of window and saw blue sky with white clouds giving a sunny spring vibe greenries were full of life,birds chirping can be heard it was peaceful.

I got up from the soft and warm bed and made my way towards the door.I opened it and walked out of the room.I saw a courtyard with a garden filled with different flowers and a lotus pond in which koi fishes were swimming energetically.
I walked to the courtyard door as I was about to take a step a warm and mellow spring like voice called me from behind.

" You are Awake"....

TBC...