The Meteor Shower

The assault is all over social, including one post speculating he may have deserved it.

At the hospital, he's reported as critical but Roselyn is determined to move ahead with her corporate plans without delay. Tia insists it was no accident – Roselyn's methods led to Thyme's attack.

Roselyn returns to work while Tia and Thyme's friends wait and agonise. When Thyme does wake, Roselyn is enraged as staff report potential brain damage due to blood loss.

She tests his memory, reinforcing his goal to rule Parama Group. Thyme doesn't recognise Gorya and has forgotten the last four years.

Thyme's friends note that Roselyn is blocking them and deleting Thyme's social accounts. In response, Kavin creates an elaborate scheme to connect with Thyme.

When Thyme finds Gorya in his room, he doesn't believe what she's saying. In frustration, she round-houses him and a few memories flicker. As Gorya presses him to remember, Roselyn returns.

Outside, Gorya confronts Roselyn who bans her from the property. The gates shut her out but Gorya remains staring at the house.

As night and rain fall, Gorya maintains her silent protest. Eventually Roselyn reconfirms standing there won't work. But in a moment of insight, Gorya understands Roselyn's love for Thyme and her determination to build him into a leader.

Mirroring Tia's message, Gorya notes Roselyn hasn't asked what Thyme wants. She points out that Thyme's interest in Parama Group is to earn his mother's love.

Nearby, Thyme overhears the conversation that was beginning to soften his mother's heart. But he denies ever feeling anything for Gorya. She professes her love one last time before Thyme closes her out. Roselyn looks torn for the first time.

As meteors fall, Thyme finds Gorya's necklace and is flushed with remembrances. He chases after her and they squabble – eventually he's lying in her lap recalling their first kiss. He posts a photo and everyone rejoices.

With a reset, Gorya's family returns and she prepares to finish her final year in school. Thyme heads to the US for four years to repair the company, asking her to wait for him. On the news he's still misquoting colloquialisms.

Ren delivers a prom dress from Thyme and Gorya makes the final payment on her debt (). Later, as everyone else enjoys the dance, she's still working. Then Glakao accidently drops her dress in mud.

By the time she arrives, still in school uniform, the prom is over. Gorya laments that things never change but finds a red card with a map to the old stadium.

On a massive screen, Thyme questions her outfit and asks if she misses him. She claims to be fine but egged by F3 he finally appears in the flesh. With a snap, the stadium becomes an afterparty complete with guests.

Thyme's finished his work early and returns from the US for good. To everyone's surprise, he takes a knee. But he's tying his shoe... to stave the awkwardness, MJ kicks off the party.

Dancing with all of F4, Gorya recalls how much she's grown from knowing each of them. She thought to herself while she danced with each of the F4 members, "From MJ who has the best sense of humor despite being in a mafia and puts his family and friends first and foremost, its no surprise behind his scary mask of a mafia, there lies a sensitive side. To Kavin, a playboy of noble blood, the more I get to know him, the more I see his delicate side. No matter how people see him on the outside, deep down he's warmer and more committed than anyone would expect. Then to Ren, my first love who's out of my reach. An artist who leaves anyone guessing what's on his mind, it must be fate that has taken us through so much together, finally he's someone who can see right through me the most. Even though I don't understand him at all, what's certain is that Ren's journey ahead will be beautiful. The last person, Thyme Akira Paramaanantra, head of F4 and my nemesis. It's this guy who has turned my life upside down and inside out and because of him, I've learnt that the strongest thing isn't money or power. It's heart. After all that we've been through, good and bad, I'm sure that his heart has won me over completely." Characteristically, MJ announces '10 Seconds in Heaven' and it closes on the infamous necktie kiss.