Prologue

South India
East godavari district (Andra pradesh)
In a small village

Early morning

A girl wakes up from her sleep, she goes to bathroom, does her daily activities and takes a fresh bath. She comes out and gets ready in a beautiful half saree.
She combs her hair into fishtail braid.
Keeps jasmine flowers in her hair. She gets ready without makeup, she puts kajal to her eyes and small bindi.
After getting ready she goes outside . As she walks her payals makes sounds just like sweet music to ears.

Outside
A women starts cleaning yard of house and pours dung water on front of house and she was about put rangoli but stops hearing a voice

Girl:-janaki akka(sis) give rangoli to me I will put it you go inside and prepare tea for everyone.

Ja:-no ma nandu you go inside, am getting paid to do this work only na.

So girl is nandu

Nandu looks like this ignore jewelry

N:-you are not our servant akka you are like my family, I know you are not well so give me rangoli and go inside to make tea

Janaki smiles at nandu was about to go inside.

N:-by the way akka you come to hospital in the morning I will do your check up once.

Ja:-ok ma.

Nandini puts beautiful rangoli with beautiful smile.

Maharashtra
Mumbai

Malhotra Manshion

A man wakes up from his sleep by hearing his alarm. He offs the alarm and goes to bathroom to do his daily business. He gots ready in track suit.
He goes for jogging. Exactly after one hour he comes home, goes to his room and takes a long shower, gets ready in expensive business suit.
He goes down stairs a servant brings him his breakfast and coffee.
He sips coffee, but his eyes goes red.

Man:-who asked you to add sugar in my coffee, (pours coffee on servant) are you guys getting paid for this..

Servant:- sir ji am new in work I don't know you hate sugar in coffee am sorry.

Man:-you should learn all my preference's before doing my works,
I don't know from where these people's comes to work, they didn't even know their owners preferences also. Know get out your job is gone.

Servant eyes tears hearing him.

Servant:-am sorry sir ji.please don't take my job away sir, I have wife and children at home sir, this job is important for me sir.

Man:-could you please stop your drama, just get outside. (Roars).

At the time man hears a voice.

Voice:-manik malhotra is this the way to talk to the person who is elder than you.

So man is manik malhotra.

M:-dad he spoiled my mood, making me drink this sweet coffee in morning.

So another man is raj malhotra manik's father.

Raj:-he didn't do it purposefully so apologize to him now.

M:-no dad, manik malhotra not apologize's to anyone, not to this servant.

Saying this he goes outside.
Raj turns to servant.

Raj:-am sorry for my sons behavior. I spoiled him by giving everything to him before even he asked, so he became like this.

Servant:-don't be sorry sir ,manik saab is just like my son, I didn't feel about his words. Don't worry sir he will change one day.

Raj:-I hope so, god please send someone to change my son.