3.

Bright paced in his room, the itching need to smoke a stick was strong but he had decided to not smoke this month anymore, his throat could use a rest.

Over the years, he had developed a habit of smoking when things got too overwhelming during the long songwriting sessions, the creative process took a toll on his young mind and a few drags of smoke could provide the momentary peace between the sea of chaos.

But he was a singer, and smoking was injurious to him on some different level than others so he had avoided it and toned it down to two sticks a month.

He had already used up his share this month.

He looked at the clock

11:55 P.M

It was almost midnight, P'Eed had always advised him to never go out this late in the night without assistance and his bodyguard P'Sun had already clocked out for the day.

It wasn't like he even enjoyed those clubs anyway, Onyx was the most popular club in town and was bound to be filled with people on a Friday night.

Bright hated crowds, he was more comfortable when he was alone or with people he actually liked, the only exception being the concert crowds, solely because they were gathered for the sake of music. Party crowds were not his thing.

The drunk crowd was a bigger No!

So, even if the guy-Win- whom he had very rudely eavesdropped on yesterday was definitely going to be there tonight, Bright did not see the need to go there just for that. That would be absurd. Right?

Granted, he was only 15 minutes away from the club but there wasn't any plausible reason for him to go, he had an early practice call time tomorrow and he should be opening the current book he is reading and going to sleep, just like he likes it.

But instead, Bright sat on the bed. He had already showered but maybe... he should change back into his sleeping boxers from the slacks and T-Shirt he was currently wearing. It wasn't like he was going anywhere.

What in the world had possessed him to wear these after his shower? He really is out of his mind.

Bright stared out of the big glass window across his bed, the blinds were open so he could see the city lights blinking back at him, Bangkok was really insomniac, it never slept. The view was somewhat melancholic, the city of dreams needed to run every day without a break for those dreams to come true.

He glanced at his phone

12:00 A.M

He dialed a number.

"Am I too drunk already or is this really Vachirawit calling me?" Loud roar of laughter was accompanied by the slightly inebriated voice of his friend.

Bright rolled his eyes "where are you?"

There was another echoing roar of laughter in the background before Mike replied "It's a get-together, our college get-together, everybody is here"

Bright was annoyed by the interruptions " When will it end?"

"Well, We are at club Onyx so I guess it will be a while??" Mike answered smilingly expecting his rude friend to drop the call like he had done multiple times before.

Bright sat up straighter, after a slight pause he asked, " why wasn't I invited?"

Mike was startled "Because you hate these get-togethers? You have never attended these things?" "you literally said you'd die before you-"

"I am coming, in a few" Bright cut him off "Are there a lot of people?"

"No!" Mike answered unsurely "A lot of them just left, it's only the guys now"