1.

"Would you ever date a fan, Bright?"

The studio that was filled with wild roars quietens immediately after the interviewer's question, and it seemed like all those girls had held their breaths awaiting an answer from the young superstar.

Bright eased himself on the couch crossing his one leg over his knee before answering, he smiled mysteriously "All my fans are special to me, and if one of them comes along and we like each other, then I don't see why not?"

The studio erupted into a loud cheer, ecstatic as if every single one of them now had a chance with the worldwide superstar.

The interviewer smiled brightly at him, trying to churn a little more fun out of the question. It wasn't every day the star who left young women breathless with just one look gave out his interesting answers.

Bright had always dreamt of making music without any restrictions, he had spent his teenage years dreaming of sharing his music with the world. He wanted people to applaud his talent but he too wasn't ready for the onslaught of passionate fanship he received. In his early years, when he was struggling after the first hit single he produced, he often wondered if his fan stayed because of his face, he was often worried about it. But messages like ' you are truly great at what you do' or " Your songs help me through a lot" that flood his social media gives him a little relief. Some people love his music and he was grateful for that. And now, after four years since his musical debut and two albums later he was ready to take one step forward by announcing his first world tour.

He had decided to announce it on the prime-time talk show where he had scheduled his interview; he was ready for dating life questions. They were obvious but he wasn't ready for the curveball question the interviewer asked

Would he ever date a fan?

The real answer is No. For various reasons.

~~~~~

Bright checked his guitar for the fifth time, his opening show was in an hour and the makeup artists were urging him to finish the last stage rehearsal as soon as he could. His heart was pounding, today marked the first show of his world tour 'Bright on tour' and it was going to open in a stadium in Bangkok, and then after two days, he was flying to the Philippines. He would then travel to Europe and some parts of America and then return with a few shows in China and Japan. he would also close the Tour with a private concert in Phuket.

He simply couldn't wait anymore. He was very excited to meet his fans and do these live shows he had dreamt of doing since he was cramming himself over musical notes in college.

"Bright, let's revise the setlist one last time," his frontman said and the sound of the guitar started reverberating through the stadium.

~~~~

The show was going great, he had already performed four of the songs, the crowd was alive and highly supportive, fans were screaming at the top of their lungs and had prepared signs for him, everything was like a dream, a dream that had kept Bright awake for nights, but somehow he could only partially pay attention to these things. He was grateful but there was just something on the 12th seat of the second row that wouldn't let him focus.

There sat a guy, the stage light was occasionally falling on his face, and the guy just smiled while he listened to Bright play his songs.

Bright had seen fanboys, seeing boys lining up in his fan list wasn't something new but as he saw the boy quietly watching, without minding the screaming around himself. Like he was observing everything, without shrieking like everyone else, just watching silently with a smile as if this was some book reading rather than a concert.

Bright looked at the crowd all around, some were singing along, some even dancing, he laughed into the microphone softly only for the crowd to cheer loudly again. He sang his next two songs focusing on the dancing crowd but after a while, his eyes dragged back to row second seat 12, the guy was now standing like the rest of the crowd talking to a woman who had a "bright, marry me" placard and stood by his side.

Bright wondered if the guy was here with someone. He looked like he was alone, he also wondered if he really was a fan. The singer couldn't stop himself from stepping towards his seat making the whole row scream, he just wanted to see, see him from a little close. He winked at the crowd while he swayed with the music. Casting a fleeting glance at the boy. White light shone over them and he could finally see clearly.

The boy with a full smile sang along with him while his eyes stayed trained on him, the boy did not realize that Bright was staring he just stood there calmly singing along.

Bright felt his cheek heat up, adrenaline rush. Nothing more.

He decided to go to the other side of the stage. He did not need this distraction right now. He is going to give out the best show to his fans right now, and anyways, going by the number of his seat He was one of the backstage invited guests.

He will see him then, he will find out how sweet his smile actually is. Or what is the color of his eyes? It's alright.

Just an hour.

The man did not come to the privately arranged event.