002

- smut
-Death
-teasing, MOMMY KINK 😨 🚶🏾‍♀️
____________________________________
    As the bell rings.. You decide to skip class.. why not its the last day before spring break. You walk outside the school and go towards the picnic table in the woods.

As you walk towards the table and sit down, you hear rustling in the back ' Oh.. uh hi' .. you turn around .. CHRISSY CUNNINGHAM? Your shocked but you don't show it ' Hey chrissy.. uhm are you feeling ok? you look pale-ish..' ' uh yeah i'm Ok'

before you could start a new conversation, He shows up.. You hear that clock again .. and zone out as they talk about some deal..

*TICK.. TICK..TICK.*

It stops. You snap back into reality, ' Doll .. you ok ? ' You nod..you look around for chrissy but it seems she walked off. Eddie looked over at you once more, ' it seems your legs calmed down from lunch.' you thought about it.. deciding to give payback. you smirk, and walk towards his side of the table..' what about you eddie.. think I didn't see the boner you had ..?' .. he gulped and had a faint blush on his cheeks. Truth is, he did get off on him fingering you. He tried so hard to hide it from you.

you scoot closer towards him..'eddie don't tell me you got off on you fingering me.. I didn't even touch you.' You looked down, only to see how hard he was..you slightly pressed on his cock with your finger...he groaned..

' must be pretty painful huh pretty boy..' he nodded, you rubbed your hand over his clothed cock. He threw his head back and let out a moan.. he started to unbuckle his pants. You stopped him, he looked at you with confusion. ' This is all about you.. nothing more love.. Now be a good boy for mommy and let it all out huh' he whimpered as you whispered against his ear. You continued to praising him, not knowing it drove him MAD.

You rubbed your hand back and forth on his tight pants. He threw his head back once more. You grabbed his face.. ' Cmon pretty boy.. I wanna see how good I make you feel.. so either eye contact. or I stop. ' He nodded.. a little quickly...' words.'..'y-yes' he could barely complete a full sentence. You quickened the pace, and his breath began to match the pace.

You began to feel him twitch under your fingertips.. ' Mhm.. how's it feel love' He moaned as saw a bit of cum shoot out his pants.. you bent down and licked it. ..' Mhm.. someone tastes .. Sweet.' You kissed him, just so he could taste himself.

You walked off, but turned around and .. winked, he looked at you redder then ever. You smiled to yourself, getting a text from your brother.

* PING*

Dusty: Y/N As your favorite and only brother .. could you please sub for lucas?
Y/N: No.
Dusty: Please??
Y/N: Nope.. Why should I dusty-bun
Dusty: Erica is coming..! How abt that
Y/N : hmm.. Ok , on one condition You do my chores for a week🤷‍♀️
Dusty: Fine.

*D&D TIMEE*

It was time for D&D .. Dumb and dumber walked over to me ' Hey Sis' ' Hey dustin.. so where is she ?' Erica ran inside ' Y/N !! Ugh finally someone I can relate too' You laugh and give her a hug. You haven't Seen her since.. well since the Russians.

As you both walk in.. The whole group turns to stare at you.. ' No..No.. You Yes' he points to you with a cocky but blushy grin. ' You no..' He points to Erica' ..Dusty speaks up ' You asked for subs.. and we delivered..!' ' This is Hellfire club, not The Babysitting club' ' Im 11 you long haired freak' You giggle .. Eddie looks at you and sticks his tongue out, you smile and shake your head.