004

*CREAAK*

You wake up to find Eddie quietly walking over towards you with a finger to his mouth ' Eds? Whats going on?' you whisper..You look over to see 4 people with flashlights, they messed with the doorknob.. before you could hear their voices. Eddie pulled you into the boathouse. ' Y/N come on .. Hide please its bad enough your involved with me.' .. You hid under a table, covering you with a bunch of baskets.

*HOURS BEFORE*

Dustin Paces back and fourth' Jeezus henderson whats wrong with you'.. He looks at steve. ' My.. My sister she's missing right now' Everyone stops and looks at him. ' Wait .. but eddie is missing aswell.. do you think they are together' He shrugs. ' God I hope so..'.. They heard the phone ring, dustin ran to answer it praying it was you.' HELLO..?'.. silence..' Hello..? dustin , sighed..' Uhm max. whats up..' ' Where are you.' ' Steve and robins job .. why'.. once again nothing but silence

'I'll meet you there.'. She hung up.. 20 mins later, she came through the doors..' I think I know where they are' They look at each other and follow her outside.

*BACK TO REALITY.*

the door creeps open.. You hear a strangely familiar voice ' hello.. Is anyone home' A light flashes you in my eye.. ' Y/N' you get up from under the table .' MAX !' dustin runs over and gives you a huge ass hug, ' Shit y/n.. I-I thought I lost you. Don't ever leave me like that again please.'.You feel liquid pouring down.

*BOOM*

You flinch at the sound.. dustin lets go and walks over towards steve ' What are you doing?'..'He might be in here' 'so take the tarp off.' 'if your so brave, you take the tarp off.. You walk over as fast as you can to watch.

' Don't worry, steve will get him with his oar' steve scoffs towards him ' 'I know you think your being funny, henderson but considering everyone in this room has died nearly 100 times' he looked at you on that last part but continues 'Ooh god I wish I could stop what happens next.' you whisper to Max..she looks at you confused' personally I don't find it funny in the slight-' Eddie jumps out and slams steve onto the wall with a broken beer bottle to his neck

Max looks over at you ' Oh.. wow thats what you meant.' You nod .. you walk over to eddie ' Eds.. put the bottle down. its just them, no cops, steve isn't gonna hurt you either' steve agrees and drops the oar. Eddie dropped into you arms, sobbing ' We .. We didn't do it man.' Dustin burrows his eyebrows.. ' We ..?'

' I was there when it happened.'

*After explaining what happened*

They all turn and look at you, the silence ends as dustin speaks up ' Do.. you think it was him. '.. you look up ' God.. I hope not.' Eddie sits up confused ' Who? Whats these looks for? ' You look at dustin with a "Go ahead" stare .. ' Look, what I'm about to tell you might be a little.. difficult to take '.. Eddie looks at you all with confusion ' You know how people say Hawkins is.. Cursed? ' He Nods.

' well their not .. way off ' you state ' Pause, does this have ANYTHING to do with that missing kid a few years ago? and the Mall Fire last year?' You look at him surprised but agree. ' This death could be the fault of a .. Not human.. But rather thing we call The Mind Flayer.' Steve butts in. Eddie looks up with shock and relief on his face. ' Guys.. can you give us a minute ? ' Dustin looks over at you 'please.' He agrees. ' Alright.. We will be in the car ' As they start to walk out, Dustin shouts out 'Eddie..Don't forget SHES MY SISTER YA KNOW.'

' Dingus lets go..' Steve pulls him out before he could say another word. You look back at eddie, You notice his hands shaking 'Eds.. love look at me. Its ok, Me and you were in this together. ' He nods, and starts to calm down. ' Cmere' You pull him in for a sweet passionate kiss.. ' You know this maybe soon... but It seems.. that I have fallen in love with you Y/n Henderson.' You look towards him with a glint in your eyes. ' Please..please say something.'

'I've Fallen in love with you too, Eddie Munson.' you both laugh.. as he lay's back onto your thighs. you run your hands through his hair, seems that calms him down.. 'Eds I never-' you look down to see him fast asleep.

'.. I love you Eddie.'

-A/N Sooooo like its gonna maybe be a few days before i post part five.. im slowly regaining motivation and im happy im just really excited for july 1 ! but please tell me if you'd like to see anything in upcoming chapters..