43.

(smutish??)

You woke up at 7am. You were gonna go to school but decided to skip school to travel with your mom and keeho's to a convention center.
It was quite hot today, so you decided to wear something elegant according to the weather. You wore this:

 You wore this:

Hair:

makeup:

makeup:

You decided to go all out and put on more jewelry than usual

You decided to go all out and put on more jewelry than usual. You were just having one of those days were you just want to go all out. You grabbed your small white bag and went downstairs.

You greeted everyone.
-Mom- My goodness y/n, you really outdid yourself today, I see," she chuckled.

-You- This is an exciting event mom, of course I had to go all out," you told her.

Keeho stared at you with a smile causing you to smile back at him.

-KH Mom- I think we're all set to go," she said.
-Mom- Yep it's a 5 hr drive," she sighed.
......

ON THE WAY

In the car, the ride down there was smooth and calm. You guys finally made it to the convention center and there were alot of cute things to explore. Your mom and keeho's mom went off somewhere leaving you and Keeho.

-Keeho- you look really pretty today," he whispered in your ear causing you to blush.
-You- Thank you," you whispered back.
he left a soft quick peck to your lips.

.CONVENTION CENTER
- You- so what should we do first?," you asked him.
-Keeho- I wanna go to the cute hat shop there," he pointed.
- You- let's go!,"you said as Keeho led the way.

photo you guys took:

time skips

they were having a dinner at the convention center and you all attended. It was a bit late than usual (10pm) and you all have to all drive back.

after dinner, you all decided to get a hotel instead driving all the way home.

.HOTEL
-Mom- I guess we can get separate rooms...i'm figuring you would want a room together," she said and you were blushing hella hard turning into a whole tomato.
both your mom and Keeho's mom smirked.

-Keeho- Yah! It doesn't matter...but I would accept the offer," he smirked.

Your mom gave keeho the hotel keycard and you all went to the rooms.

.HOTEL ROOM
You sat the vanity mirror taking off your makeup. keeho just got out the shower with the towel wrapped around his body. He dried his hat and came out the steaming bathroom.

He smiled at the sight of you humming to your favorite song while removing your makeup. You looked at him confused.

-You- What?," you said lost.
-Keeho- nothing...you're just so pretty," he smiled.
He stood behind you dropped his chin on the top of your head.

- You- you're head is too heavy big head," you whined. He took his head off and you rubbed the top of your head.
-Keeho- Yah! My head is not that big," he rolled his eyes.

- you- yeah it is...now please help me take the bobby pins out my hair please," you said.

- keeho- fine," he sighed.
He looked at a confused keeho as he didn't know what and how to do it.
-You- All you do is remove it from the ponytail , like this...," you demonstrated on how to remove them. Keeho tried took one out.
-You- Yay! You did it," you clapped and he playfully hit your arm.
-Keeho- I'm not a baby," he said annoyed.
-You- Yes you are...you are my big baby," you softly laughed.

time skips
you and keeho hopped in the bed with robes on because you guys obviously didn't intend on getting a hotel.

-You- I really don't wanna go to school tomorrow," you sighed.
-Keeho- Then let's not go,"he insisted.
- You- But we didn't do today and I can't afford to miss another day," you pouted.
-Keeho- Yes you can," he said.
- You- Wow you're a bad influence," you chuckled.
-Keeho- I mean if you don't feel like going...then don't go," he shrug his shoulders.
- You- Fine," you pouted.
He smirked and pulled you into him. He started to fully on make out with you. It was extremely heated and steamy you knew that he's been wanting to do this for a long time and you weren't mad about it, You been want this for a while too.

He hovered on top of you and you both looked in each other's eyes. You gave him a half smile and nodded.

- Keeho- Are you sure?," he said cautiously.
-You- I'm sure...I love you so much," you said softly maintaining the direct eye contact with him.
-Keeho- I love you too," he smirked.

Keeho slowly undid the tie of your robe and slowly pulled it off reaching your satin pink bra and undie set. He smiled at look up at you.
-Keeho- You're so beautiful," he softly chuckle. You blushed at his words and smiled.

keeho softly pressed kisses to your neck and you softly moaned closing your eyes at the sensation causing you to grab a fistful of his hair.

-keeho- feels good?," he asked as he continue to pepper kisses to your neck as he massages your sides.
You hummed and nodded.

-Keeho- can i take this off?," he asked politely hands already on the clasp of your bra.

keeho slowly unhooked your bra.
(continued)
.................................
a/n:
Sorry for any errors:(
sorry for being inactive on this story. I had to take a mental break and plus I kinda had no motivation or ideas to continue this story but now I do....SLAY. 
Follow my ig: @p1ecella

Thanks for reading <3