53.

-You- I'm gonna check on Keeho," you went up to my room where Keeho was.

you knocked on the door and slowly opened it. You saw Keeho lying in my bed with his back turned from you sobbing. You pouted and slowly closed the door behind me.

-You- Keeho?," you called out.

He did not respond but kept sobbing. You sighed getting into the bed throwing the blankets on me.  You scooted closer to him and placed my chin on his shoulder. You patted and rubbed his back comforting him.

-You- You don't feel like talking now?," you said softly.

He shook his head no continuing to sob.

- You- okay," you sighed.

You woke up in the middle of the night dehydrated and you slowly got out of bed not trying to wake up Keeho. You went downstairs to the kitchen to get a cup of water. You climbed on the counter trying to reach for a cup all the way on the top of the cupboard. After grab it, you tried to jump down from the counter and felt someone's body against me causing me to flinch. You turned around to see it was Yechan smiling.

- You- YAH! WHAT F*CK ARE YOU DOING?!," you yelled.

-Yechan- Shh! Why are you yelling?," he shushed you.

-You- Because you didn't have to run on me like that," you exhaled.

-You- shouldn't you be asleep? it's 5 in the morning," you furrowed your eyebrows.

-Yechan- Aww you care that much about me?," he smirked.

-You- Yeah just so you can get out my way and plus you're my boyfriend's brother," you replied.

-Yechan- Ouch! Such harsh words," he clench his heart pretending to be hurt.

- Yechan- Okay but I have a question," he sighed.

- You- I really don't wanna talk," you sighed annoyingly.

-Yechan- Chill, it'll be quick," he added.

-You- ask quickly," you sighed once more.

-Yechan- what do you see in that loser?," he chuckled softly.

-You- Yechan, it's getting late can we just-," he cut you off.

-Yechan- If you just answer the question, I'll let you go," he gave you an ultimatum.

You squinted your eyes at him and clicking your tongue.

-You- Fine....i see someone that's always caring towards me, sexy, and he's my best friend which is everything I ever asked for in a guy," you smiled.

-Yechan- Gross," he chuckled rolling his eyes.

-You- Now that I told you...move," you said bluntly.

He sighed and stepped out of your way as you traveled upstairs.

LATER THAT MORNING