54.

-KH Mom- And I think it's best if you two break up," she replied.

-You- What? I don't understand," you furrowed
your eyebrows in confusion.

-KH Mom- you understand full and well of what I said y/n," she sat back in the chair.

-You- May I know why you want us to break up?," you squinted your eyes trying to register what she just said.

- KH Mom- because I think you're tearing him apart," she replied.

-You- I don't understand....why do you think I'm tearing him apart?," you replied to her trying not
raise your voice.

-KH Mom- He hasn't been himself lately and it's getting bad and I'm starting to think that you are the problem behind his behavior and I don't want a bad influence around my son," she stated.

-You- Okay I'm s bad influence? The girl who helped you with your schoolwork? that's absolutely bs Mrs. Yoon...I'm not trying to be rude here, but you are the absolute problem, every since me and keeho both had sex, you are literally losing it," you explained to her.

-KH Mom- Excuse me?," she cocked an eyebrow.

-You- Your son is old enough to make decisions on his own," you said bluntly to her.

-Keeho- I sure enough am," keeho said barging in.

-KH Mom- WHY AREN'T YOU BEHIND THE COUNTER BOY?!," she yelled at him.

-Keeho- it's not busy anymore," he said coldly.

-Keeho- WHY ARE YOU GIVING US A HARD TIME?!," he yelled at her.

-KH Mom- BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO GROWN TO GO OUT AND HAVE SEX WELL YOU'RE NOT!," she yelled.

-Keeho- MOM YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE Y/N AND FOR YOU TO JUST DISTANCE US LIKE THIS IS COMPLETELY ABSURD!," he yelled.

-KH MOM- WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME!," she yelled banging her fist on the table.

-KEEHO- IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT DAD LEFT US AND STARTED TO HATE ON YOU AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS THAT I TRULY FOUND LOVE!," Keeho yelled and that completely took a turn.

the room went completely silent.

-KH MOM- JUST LEAVE...BOTH OF YOU!," she yelled at you two.

-Keeho- Don't mind if I do," he said as you both left.

Intak's POV

I decided for me and Yeeun to have a time at a small cafe around the corner from the house.

-Intak- So do you and Yechan have something going on?," I said in a calm tone.

Yeeun was very hesitant but she later sighed and slowly nodded.

-Intak- Since when?," i furrowed my eyebrows.

-Yeeun- i don't remember the exact time but it was before i met you," she looked down in embarrassment.

-Intak- Why did you accept my confession if you were still with Yechan?," I said a bit teary eyed.