Only Day Two Ch. 16

Aizawa POV

In the morning I got a call. It was from Hitoshi's school. Apparently he used his quirk on some kid. I was going to leave work and deal with it quickly but apparently the kid's parents couldn't make it till after school. School went by and I was about to leave alone when Hizashi stopped me. My boyfriend couldn't help but be worried so I took him with me. When we enter I noticed two people, the kid and Hitoshi. I was about to check out who the kid was when Hizashi started to scream. I walked over to Hitoshi and we were called to talk about what happened. We finished talking and I finally saw who the kid was. Izuku Yagi. I looked at Hizashi to see him in complete shock. I was about to say something when a different person from last time I enter. They talked and the two left. 

"Was that Izuku?" Hizashi asked still in shock. "Yeah but I haven't seen that person before." "Who?" I looked towards Hitoshi. "Remember the missing kid on the news." "The one where Allmight led the case?." Hitoshi said in a questioning tone. "Led?" I said laughing a little. The two came back and went in for their meeting. While waiting Hizashi and I got text from Nezu asking where we are. I didn't answer but Hizashi did. After he finished we walked in to find out the final ruling. 

Izuku POV

"Izuku are you ok? We just finished talking about it. Did the quirk hurt your head too?" Ikkuro said worried as he grabbed my face and checked me out. "I'm fine, really." "So what do you choose." "Since I'm fine there's no need to take the scholarship from him." "Ok are you sure?" The principal asked again and I nodded my head. "Ok then i would like to talk about punishments and you may go ahead and leave." "Thank you for your time." Ikkuro said as he grabbed my bag and I followed him out. And soon I was in the passenger seat in the car. "Ikkuro, how are you here?" I asked. "Oh, I got a call in the morning and it gave me time to fly back to Japan, but I didn't think I would be here. Not even a day after I left." He said as he started driving. "Oh by the way we are going to make a stop before hand." I nodded and suddenly noticed how tired I was. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to see I was on a couch in an office. I looked around some more and saw a beautiful looking bird on a desk. I sat up and started approaching the bird. I thought it was going to fly away but it came closer. Its feathers were soft. It was peaceful until I heard something behind the door. I let go of the bird and walked towards the door. I enhanced my hearing and tried to listen to what was going on. Nothing notable. When I heard nothing I opened the door and tried to leave but the bird stopped me. Suddenly Lilith appeared. "Lilith!" I exclaimed as I tried to stop her from attacking the bird. The two started to fight and I just took the opportunity to grab lily and make a run for it. 

I ran down hallways listening to make sure no one was coming. I thought I was in the clear but I wasn't I was caught. "Ack!" I exclaimed as someone pulled my arm. "Why are you here?" I tried to speak but my voice wouldn't come out. Suddenly more people came around. "How about I hide you and you tell me your name?" He asked, I nodded. He hid me. "Uh thank you" I said quietly. "Your name?" "I'm Izuku who are you?" "I'm Kagero Okuta. Villain name Giran." I was about to ask about the villain name when someone came up. "GIRAN! The leader 1 is looking for you an-" the person started until he saw me. "What's the kid doing here? I'm turning him in." He said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me. "Hey relax!" Giran said as he tried to stop the person. "Let me go." I said as I tried to pull away. 

"Cadets! What is going on?" It was Liam? "Ah Liam." "Izuku?" He exclaimed as he noticed me. "Let him go." Liam said to the person, he let me go and I ran to Liam. "Go and report." Giran and the Guy nodded and left. I looked towards Liam. "Are you ok young master?" I nodded slowly, "where are we?" I asked. "Our Yakuza Headquarters." He said casually. I thought for a little while until we made it to these big doors. Labeled 1. Liam knocked and then walked in. When we entered I saw Giran and the other guy kneeling on the floor in front of a coach that is in front of a desk. Infront of the two on the couch was Ikkuro. 

"Izuku, good your ok. Penny told me you left the room." Ikkuro said as we walked over to him. I sat on the couch next to him and Liam stood behind the couch. "Penny?" I asked and suddenly the bird appeared right next to him. "This is Penny now let's us get back to business. I want to get you another bodyguard. Giran her can get you one, or two." "Why do I need another one?" "After what happened last night?" Ikkuro said. Then I looked back at Liam. "Last night someone snuck in and tried to drag you out. We stopped them in time but it's best if we have some people to look after you in secret. They could also work for you." Liam said. I nodded. "Giran bring the files." Ikkuro said and Giran stood up and handed Ikkuro a package. "These are hirable villains, and people." 

Ikkuro looked through the files. "Ok here Izuku what do you think? Could they work under you." Ikkuro handed me the the files he didn't take out. I looked over them and they all looked average. While I was looking Ikkuro started to talk to the other guy so I snatched the other denied files. "Yes an- Izuku!" Ikkuro said as I ripped the files out of his hand. He tried to snatch them back but I made a run for it. I ran all down the halls and made it to big doors Labeled 2. Probably Ikoshi's room. I ran in and hid behind his desk. I opened the files and just saw some low level villains. It was full of busy until I saw two. One with only a villain name and the other is a villain who uses their own name. Dabi and Himiko Toga. 

They looked interesting enough. Their quirks are ok. I was thinking about it when I saw... Penny? Suddenly Penny started to squawk, and Ikkuro busted through the door. "Izuku!" I poked my head from behind the desk. "Hi~ Ro. So I decided who I want." I said quietly. "Izuku, You are going home now." Ikkuro said as he pulled me from the desk. "Can I tell you who I want at least." I asked as we were in a car lot. "Fine who do you want?" I handed him the file. "Izuku, I don't want you with Villains." He said shaking his head. I gave him puppy eyes and he reluctantly agreed to consider it. 

"Izuku do you want to go out for dinner?" Ikkuro asked as we started to drive home. I was still pouting about the files. "Fine." We drove to this curry spot and ate in silence. We soon finished and on our way back to the car we saw a crepe stall. Despite pouting I really wanted crepes. "Ikkuro?" I said pointing towards the stall. Ikkuro laughed and nodded. "Alright alright." He said giving me a wade of cash. I ran to the stall and bout two crepes I gave the chocolate one to Ikkuro and I kept the strawberry one. We sat at a curbside and I started to eat when Ikkuro took a picture of me. (Pic at the top). He started to text someone but it wasn't a mystery since I got a notification from the family group chat. We finished up and drove home while getting a lot of texts.

Ikkuro: (sends Pic)

Izzy: Omg I'm going to melt of cuteness!! 🫠 Why are you in Japan?

Ikoshi: Yeah Ro why are you in Japan?

Izuku: I got called to the office.

Izaac: what did you do?

Izuku: someone just used their quirk on me.

Grandma: Oh are you ok?

Izuku: Yeah. I'm fine.

Grandma : do we need to come visit?

Ikkuro: Grandmother please just relax he is fine, and that isn't an excuse to visit Izuku.

Grandma: says the person using it as an excuse to visit.

—————————————————

Thank you for reading this chapter. Sorry for not posting for a while. I was trying to think of a new book to start writing. So I could announce it here but I haven't thought of one yet.