Chapter 25

Bill walked down a dirt path of the woods, "Okay so here's the plan" he said, looking forward. Dipper and Mabel nodded, showing that they were listening. "So we first have to go and find the house, but instead of going in we'll wait for a bit" he said. They nodded, in agreement. "So where's the house again?" Mabel asked. Bill sighed deeply, "I can't remember, but I know it's somewhere around here" he said. Dipper nodded, and Mabel began to hum, and she skipped ahead of them. "I swear.." Bill mumbled as he began to look around, and he could only hope he would figure out where the house was.

About 45 minutes later Bill sighed "this is bullshit I think we've been walking in the same place forever" he growled. "Don't worry we'll find it soon, but I think we should take a nap" Mabel said. Bill was about to rebuke that idea, but Dipper spoke up "yeah I think we could all use a nap" Bill narrowed his eyes, "alright fine" he began to walk the other way and they stopped at a Waterfall. Bill muttered something that sounded like a chant, and the Waterfall opened up, reveling a cave. Bill motioned for the two to follow and he began to step onto different stones, and he made it into the cave. Once the three were in the Waterfall closed, and Bill muttered something and a couple torches appeared along the wall. He than snapped his fingers and a couple blow up mats and blankets appeared. "Whoa so cool, we get to sleep in a cave" Mabel squealed, plopping onto the bed. "Yeah I guess.." Dipper said, sitting on the mattress. It was silent, than Mabel spoke up, "Hey Bill you never told us, how'd you and Luke meet?" Anger flashed in Bill's eyes for a moment, but he sighed, "It was a long time ago, when I just starting to plot my attack on earth"

*Flashback*

"You're crazy If you think you can destroy the whole earth" a voice spoke from behind. Bill turned around, facing Luke. "Yeah and what are you the police?" he smirked. "No I'm a dream demon" he said, a smartass grin pressed on his face. "Names Luke Wentworth" he said, holding out his hand. Bill shook it, "Bill Cipher" he said. Luke nodded, "You know, even though you're crazy for trying to take over the world...I'm even crazier for asking to help you." Bill nodded, "Well are you willing to help me with this?" Luke nodded, "I'm willing to do anything, not like I've got anything to loose." Bill smirked, "Well than I welcome you to the team"

*End of Flashback*

"Whoa really?" Mabel asked, as Bill had finished telling the story. "Yeah and the rest is history" he said. Dipper had fallen asleep already, making Bill slightly roll his eyes. Mabel yawned, and she too fell asleep. Bill yawned, and he looked at the two before he yawned, falling asleep as well.

"Crap" Luke hissed as he hit the wall. Y/n was getting suspicious. He couldn't have this. He was loosing her trust slowly. He couldn't have this. He needed her to trust him, and he needed to find away to get it back. He hissed, he hoped Bill would've gotten the hint Y/n didn't love him anymore and he would go away, along with those pesky twins. Luke was getting stressed, than he bursts into laughter, why was he getting so worked up? Bill was human!, a weak being with no powers. He could kill him easily. Luke smirked and he floated a couple inches off the ground, and he floated downstairs, a lunatic grin pressed against his face