Chapter 29

Bill's eyes widened, dear god no this was not happening, he didn't have the energy for anyone else to loose their memory. Bill looked into the female's eyes, but he knew that she really didn't know who he was. "Y-you don't remember me" Bill said softly. "No I don't...why? should I remember you?" the female asked. Y/n walked over towards Bill. "Who's this?" Y/n asked. "This is Luke's half sister, Kira" Bill said softly. Y/n's eyes widened, the girl that jumped in front of her to save her, was related to..Luke. Bill looked around. "her memory orb needs to be somewhere" he mumbled. "Looking for this?" Luke sneered, holding the memory orb in his hands. Bill growled, "You wouldn't" he hissed. Luke laughed, "oh but I would, Kira's a useless being, I don't need her memories. I can destroy this orb, and her memories would be gone forever."

Kira seemed to pass out again, and Bill sighed, he placed her in the corner of the room. Luke was about to destroy the orb, but Y/n walked to him, "Luke...please don't do this" she said. Luke glared at her, "And why shouldn't I, I don't take orders from you" he hissed. "Luke I know you don't like her, but she's family...you can't do this to family" she said softly. "Watch me" Luke said, ready to break the orb. "Luke, listen to me...if you break her memory...what are you accomplishing...I mean look at her memory, I bet she loved you" she said. Luke growled "She's my half sister, I couldn't care less about if she loved me or not" he hissed. "She was useless, and weak, and they only reason she was born was because of my stupid dad, who married her mom, she was just a replacement of mom"

Y/n seemed to smirk, good the male just spilled something she could use. "Luke just look through her memories...you'll see just how much she adored you" Luke hissed, and suddenly he heard a small voice from the orb, it was Kira's voice. 'When I get older I'm going to become like Luke, I'll be powerful, and super cool' her small voice squeaked out. Luke looked at the orb, he stared at it for what seemed like eternity. "What am I doing.." he mumbled. He fell to his knees, and hissed as he held his head. "I've become a monster" he looked and he felt soft tears stream down his face. "Why am I such a horrible person?" Y/n walked closer, "you're not horrible person, but you can give Kira back her memories...that'll help the relationship" she said softly.

Luke nodded, standing up. He looked at the orb, and he walked to Kira. He placed the orb on her head. It disappeared into her head, and the female glowed. Her nose twitched, and she looked around. Y/n looked back at Bill, Dipper and Mabel who stood there with shocked faces. She smiled softly, and she looked over as Kira began to wake up. She looked at Luke and her eyes widened. "Luke?" she asked, watching him. "yeah little sis...it's me, Luke.

A/n This story may be at it's end, but I want you to know, that to everyone who has read this, and given me, and my story a chance. I want to thank you so much, and I appreciate all the votes, comments. You all mean so much, and for all of you who wanted Luke to die, I thought going a pacifist route would be much nicer.