Richy is alive

Hannah sat gazing into the direction of where the fire was , her mind wandering . She wants to cry but the tears wouldn't fall out. An officer handed her a cup with warm water and she thank the officer . " Richy why?" She thought.  As she looks up she sees 2 figures emerging from the distance . She quickly got up her eyes couldn't believe it . Alan walks out of the smoke holding Richy he called out the paramedics and they ran toward him . Hannah appeared by Richy and said " it's all right Richy everything is going to be alright now." She looked at Alan with a questioning gaze and Alan said " I'll tell you about it later  but for now let's get your friend some medical help." Alan walked off and pulled out his phone. He dialed a number and said " Jade we got Richy and Jake is safe too. " he hung up and he saw one of the FBI approached him. The agent looked at him with suspicion and asked " how did you get Richy out ? You weren't in the mines quick enough to save him." Alan smiled and said " I don't know I had a guardian angel in my ears telling me where to find Richy ." The agent then ask " was there anyone else that came out?" Alan replied " I'm sorry agent I have been exposed to the smoke and I need to go with the victims to the hospital, now if you'll excuse me you have a good day sir."
The agent wanted to press him on but he could see Alan wasn't going to budge " we will be seeing each other real soon Mr. Bloomgate ." And he walked off . In the far end of the forest he stood watching the lights and commotion. Jake messaged Jade and asked " was it you? Did you ask Alan to help me?" Jade replied " and if I did are you going to get mad ?" Jake said " No I'm thankful. I didn't have much plan when I saw that I needed to get Richy out. Thanks to you I got him out and was able to get away easily. How can I ever repay you Jade?" Jade replied " I didn't want you to be caught so I made a deal with Alan. You can repay me by taking me out to that chinese restraunt you were talking about."
Jake smiled " haha you got it. Well I better get moving to a safe place I'll text you when I get back to the motel."
Jade replied " Be careful. I'll be waiting ."
Jake typed " see you later Jade ." And he head off toward town .