Richy Pov

What's happening ? Did I die ? Is this how dead people feel? I feel someone holding my hand. What's that sound? Why do I feel so heavy? My voice… I need water. Someone help me. I opened my eyes and I saw a white ceiling. I turned my head and I realized I was on a hospital bed. Someone was beside me holding my hand and they were asleep. I hear the monitor beeping. I can't believe I'm alive. I can recognize that red hair anywhere , Jessy… I felt her head move and she slowly woke up and our eyes met . I can tell she's been crying. She is all puffy. She looked at me in surprise and I tried to smile. I wanted to say something but my voice wouldn't come out . She got up quickly and I heard her calling for a doctor. She looked at me and said " you boring gear head. You made us all worried ." The doctors came in checking my condition and asking me questions but my eyes were on her, just her. I wish I could say I'm sorry or say something funny to hear her giggle or smile. What have I done? The doctors finally left. And I asked her for some water. She helped me sit up and drink. As soon as the water went down. My voice finally came out " Jessy…. I'm sorry." She started crying and she pulled me into her embrace. She said " enough of that now. I'm just glad you're okay." I didn't think I just looked up and gave her a kiss. She didn't pull away, she kissed me back. Suddenly we hear a silent knock on the door, they were all standing there Thomas , Dan , Cleo, Lilly and Hannah. But who is this other person? She had black wavy hair and she was smiling at me. Wait, is it? Jade ?