⌚ᴇᴘʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀʟ⌚

Scene: The Agreste Mansion

Scene: The Agreste Mansion. Gabriel's Repository.

Gabriel stands in front of Emilie's glass coffin. "Emilie, everything I've done, I've done for you. And if I had to, I would do it again a hundred times." His phone vibrates from his pocket and  heanswers it.

"It's time, sir." Nathalie says.

Gabriel ends the call and walks away.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Bob Roth chases after a penny, passing people on the way. "Don't touch my penny! It's mine!"

The penny slips through a sewer lid, much to Bob's horror.

"No!! Where did it go?" He starts crying pathetically.

Scene: Inside The Agreste Car.

The Moth brooch on Gabriel flashes as it senses a negative emotion.

"Adrien, I'm not just feeling well enough. You will have to represent me." He told his son sitting beside him.

"But father, you're launching your hundredth collection tonight! You're the one the journalists want to interview, not me." Adrien protested.

Gabriel fidgets with his ring. "Adrien, I am your father, and I am giving you the responsibility to attend this press conference. Under no circumstances will you leave that room until it's finished. All I'm asking is that you honor my work and the memory of your mother. Do we have an agreement?"

"Yes, father." Adrien agreed reluctantly.

Scene: The Grand Palais.

The Agreste car stops in front of the building and Adrien gets out. He walks inside to attend the interview as per Gabriel's word.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Inside The Grand Palais.

Adrien is now sitting in front of a group of journalists.

A female journalist raises her hand and he gestures to her. "The one-hundredth collection of the brand Gabriel is dedicated to your recently departed mother. How do you feel about this dedication?"

"Since I can remember, everything my father has done, he's done for her." Adrien replies.

Scene: The Parisian Streets.

Moolak fires at the Parisians and turns them into coins inside his vault. He cackles. "My money-making lasers are gonna make me even richer!"

"Bring me Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous, Moolak!" Shadow Moth told the villain.

"Depends on how much these trinkets are worth!" Moolak responds.

"How much is your power which I can take back from you in an instant worth to you?" Shadow Moth retorts.