🤡ᴘꜱʏᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅɪᴀɴ🤡

Scene: Cafeteria

Scene: Cafeteria.

Kalianna is eating with her friend group and explaining the kiss she and Ace shared the night the play was over.

"Wait, wait, wait, lemme get this straight, you guys kissed after the play?" Maya asks in shock.

"How did we not see?!" Mireille shouts.

"Because we were outside Mir," Kalianna says.

"And all of this happened like... two weeks ago?" Giselle probs.

"Yeah," Kalianna confirms, eating a forkful of her white rice. "Even though I told him I didn't wanna be in another relationship, we're still talking," She looks over at Ace, who was looking at her the whole time.

The playwright blushes and quickly looks away, mortified that he had been caught.

"He seems like a really great guy, I hope he finds someone," Giselle says.

"Yeah, me too," Kalianna smiles at Ace.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont Courtyard.

Marinette paces up and down in front of her friends, thinking of a strategy.

"Okay! Since Adrien and Kagami broke up, Adrien needs to see me in a new light!" Marinette insisted.

(Sukura41: ...)

"As more than just a funny duddy buddy. Not just a clumsy, babbling girl who trips over her words. I need to be different, so I'll be the apple of his eye, girl of his dreams, the one! Then we'll finally be together! I'll jump for joy! We'll dance in each other's arms! He'll sweep me off of my feet- Ah! Then, we'll get married, have three kids, and a hamster named-"

"Marinette," Alya interrupted her best friend off from rambling anymore about her fantasy.

"A hamster named Marinette? That'd be weird." Marinette says.

Rose laughs.

"Girl, you don't see the beauty of your flaws. Your awkward gaga goofiness is what makes you special! Don't try to be someone else, be Marinette!" Alya told the bluenette.

Nearby on a bench, Kalianna and her friends are watching Marinette complain about how Adrien never notices her.

"Jeez, when is she gonna ever give up?" Maya rolls her eyes, chewing on pink bubblegum and texting on her phone.

"I don't have a problem with Marinette anymore but... she needs to move on. Adrien's always gonna see her as a friend," Kalianna shrugs.

"Bet your pretty happy about that huh?" Giselle smirks at her BFF, causing her to blush.

Meanwhile, Hiro and Adrien are watching one of famous comedian Harry Clown's sketches on Hiro's phone.

(Sukura41: D@mn, Nino really got his a$$ replaced.🧍‍♀️)