Cursed Mask

When Clay woke up he was confused, scared, and had a major headache. He sat up in the grassy field holding his head wincing at the bright sun shining down on him. He wasn't wearing what he wore the last time he was awake. Clay started panicking patting himself down, the cursed green hoodie he was wearing and the smiling mask that stared at him from beside him made him want to scream.

"This can't be happening," Clay said picking up the white mask. He stood up and noticed a small ravine and walked towards it. "I don't want you back, not now not ever"

He threw the mask down the ravine and watched it shatter into pieces below. Clay sighed and started gathering materials to survive, he wanted to find the others to make sure they were okay, especially Y/n. He managed to get cobblestone tools and made his way deeper into the grassy fields. He remembered this world but forgot it as well. All the memories flowed back to him as he passed through a birch forest. He decided to explore the forest to find sheep so he could make a bed. Once he started to kill a sheep his head felt like it was going to split open.

Clay fell to his knees holding his head in his hands. After a minute or two, he looked in front of him and saw his reflection in a small pond. His right eye was more green and shiny than his other one making his head hurt again. He grasped the right side of his face in pain. In the reflection of the pond, he saw a circle. He looked up and saw the very mask he watched shatter leaning against a tree. His hands were trembling as he got up and walked over to the mask and grabbed it. This time instead of watching it shatter he hit it with his ax until it was in pieces that couldn't get put back together. His head stopped hurting and he looked at his reflection again. His eye was back to normal.

He quickly killed the sheep in that forest and booked it out trying to run as fast as he could away from the mask he broke. He looked ahead and saw a village. He ran up to it but was met with broken houses and cobwebs. He sighed and held his ax close to him as he walked through the abandoned village. His head hurt again and he saw the mask in front of a zombie villager inside a house. Clay stumbled as the haunting mask smiled back at him. No matter where he ran he couldn't escape the mask.

He quickly tried looting whatever he could before heading out of the village into a flower field. He looked at the flowers and saw a patch of dandelions. He smiled softly sitting down in the middle and plucking the flower. The reminder of his friend lingered in his mind making his smile faulted just a bit. The way he acted at the end towards George and the others made him want to cry all over again. The restless nights of sleep and the nightmares he had to endure was something he will never forget. He sighed and laid back in the grass closing his eyes and finally getting a break from the cursed mask

"Clay?..."

————————————————————————
Hahaha..... It's been a while but I'm back, I forgot to add at first I started to write this chapter TRIGGER WARNING: One of my class mates passed away while writing this so it was hard for a few weeks but I'm fine now. BUT the end of the school year is coming and so is my writing again. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter sorry it's a bit short but REMEMBER YOU ARE PERFECT AND WORTH IT THE WAY YOU ARE! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

 Anyways I hope you liked this chapter sorry it's a bit short but REMEMBER YOU ARE PERFECT AND WORTH IT THE WAY YOU ARE! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND