Chapter 10

Written By 

Akaashi's POV

When I woke up from my nap, the house was empty. I sighed and decided to take a quick shower before Bokuto showed up home.

After showering, I sit on the couch and turn on the tv. Another sigh escapes my lips. I should really consider taking up a job.

I take out my laptop, one of the last things I actually owned. I search up for job opportunities after classes. A few actually catch my eyes. One being at an onigiri store. 

I quickly email them my qualifications. As much as I love staying at Bokuto's, I can't always rely on his help.

A call interrupts my sad and gloomy thoughts.

"Yes Konoha?" 

He speaks in a very fast tone.

"Keiji freaking Akaashi, you left your home, haven't attended classes in a week, haven't picked up my call, disappear off the face of earth? Where the fuck are you?"

I sigh.

"I'm at a friend's house. I was kicked out of my job and that house happened to be an add on from the said job. I'm sorry but I've been so out of it that I forgot to inform you. I'm really sorry." 

He took a deep breath.

"Do you know how worried I was?"

I smile.

"I'm really sorry Konoha I did not want to cause you problems when you have just gotten into a relationship."

He huffed.

"What relationship? If it weren't for you, we would have remained unaware of each other's feelings. 'Kashi by any chance, do you not think of me as your friend?"

I sigh.

"Konoha it's really not like that. You are the only real friend I have. If you want, I can ask my friend if I can bring you here."

He chuckles.

"Fine. This doesn't mean you are forgiven."

I hear the front door open and a very wet Bokuto entering through it. I gasp and rush to him.

"Oh my god you are soaked... thank you for getting the dinner, but you're going to get sick."

I grab the stuff and move to the kitchen to prepare the plates. As I was almost done, I watched Bokuto enter the room with his hair wet as he was rubbing it with a towel. The scene was heavenly. A blush crept up my face.

I gulped as he mumbled something but words were going above my head. I collected myself before answering.

"Hey I set up the table. Hope that's okay... c'mon"

Bokuto had this sad look on his face that left a bitter taste on my tongue. 

I questioned.

"Is everything okay Bokuto?"

he mumbled.

"What? Oh, yeah everything is fine."

I furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

"No something is wrong. What is it?"

He mumbled again.

"Oh uh.... Just my hair..."

I frown.

"your hair?" 

he continued.

"It...well....Doesn't it make me look childish? That's what everyone says." 

I huff in anger. What nonsense.

"Well I don't think it's childish. I think you look great with your hair down."

🐺:We finally got a chapter out on time! Hope you enjoyed!