You're Special

"Y/n? Y/n please wake up. Please you've been out for a day!" I jump up quickly almost like someone tried to push me off a ledge.

"I'm so sorry Sugar. I, I just don't know what got into me."

He speaks too fast and I can't comprehend my surroundings. The last thought I have is Gerard's hands around my mouth and throat.

I don't know why he's crying. He wasn't near death.

"Stop crying." I say sternly and he looks up at me once again then back to the duvet wiping his eyes. He sobs a few more times before collecting himself.

"I couldn't stop myself."

"What were you in for?" I inquire even more stern than before.

"Bipolar disorder." He muttered.

"I.. I had medications while I was there but they just weren't working. I almost killed my roommate."

"What happened to that act of 'oh I didn't kill anybody, you did.'" I say disappointed in even having the argument.

"I was in the moment okay? Don't-"

"Kiss me." His eyes grow wide and he doesn't move. Did I seriously just ask that?

"Wha.."

"Kiss. Me." Gerard crawls over the comforter towards me. His hand reaches my cheek and I wince. The bruises hurt. I see his eyes watering again so I dismiss it. I pull his hand up to my face and rest my face into his hand.

He inches closer to me and our lips collide. I reach up to his hair and play with it. He breaks away and is straddling my hips again.

"I needed to get the bad image of you.. out of my mind.

"Kiss me another time and I'll forget again," I state and he nods shyly. We look into each other's eyes once again and his hazel eyes seem to really pull me in. This time I kiss him. He melts under my touch. Obviously not able to forgive himself for hurting me in such a manner.

I'll repair him. Either if it takes me years or a day. He has to mean something to me.

And he'll repair me.

He pulls away again. "Can you forgive me Y/n?"

"I can, but you have to earn my forgiveness. You kissing me has earned you a lick of respect though."

He picks me up out of my bed and carries me to his bedroom.

"I wanna watch movies." He says giggling. This is a new side of him that I've seen. I enjoy it, I hope it lasts a long while.