Who Are We

Now I know why both of them ended up in what Frank called the 'Rush House.'

Frank assumed he killed his mom by witchcraft/manifestation as a kid because he 'wished his mother would die.' Then she did that day. Now he gets dreams from her that are supposed to be helpful. I don't know how I came about in that situation. Me and Gerard contemplated his situation plenty of times in a good way. Like Frank might actually be a psychic and we just don't believe, but whatever works.

Gerard was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in his teen years and became more and more aggressive as time went on. Even in the Rush House he still managed to do harm. To his surroundings, people around him, and himself. Especially his roommate, Liam Riley.

I killed Kevin Finch because he had a fling with my mother, we all assumed. My case was rather a mystery. But everyone understands that I probably have some sort of PTSD as well. I was mute by choice in the Rush House for a long time anyway. So it would make sense.

"Frank, I'm still really sorry." Frank dismissed it.

"And I'm really sorry for hurting you too y/n," Gerard said, piping up.

"Don't worry about it."

"Y/n, who died? Not by your hands though." Frank asks and I look at him confused.

"How-?"

"Psychic. I swear if you don't believe me I might actually go insane." He laughed and then went back to his serious tone.

"Uhm it was my best friend. She died when I was really young why?"

"She's here." That's all he says for a long while. As I sit in shock trading looks with Gerard.

"She wanted me to tell you how much she misses you. Apparently ghosts can't make their ways into the Rush House because of the bad energy."

"Thank you," I smile lightly and so does Frank.

Frank leaves later that day and it's just me and Gerard.